Inactive Topic Breezes

DeletedUser14492

Nah, Im not a fan of the idea, sorry. Enough to worry and think about in game already.

Some thoughts: How would this work with the attack planner? (which I dont use). And how would it be fair if I sit down and work out 50 odd attack times, launch them throughout the day and then find that due to the wind/waves my times were all wrong and I fail to conquer? Its too much, as I say, there is enough to deal with already.

But good outside the box thinking!

Ev

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That would be cool storms/breezes also i have an idea what if attacks had a % chance to be lead astray?For like 1 hour!they were ment to arrive at 12;00 but they arrive at 13;00

Imagine timing a cs for a few hours to then finding out all that went for nothing as everything hit etc but the cs went a different way making it arrive an hour later. Dont think many players would be to happy if that happened.

The idea is good but without the waves. I would say grepo should use a world based one but that would be a bit too hard i think.

DeletedUser

An interesting suggestion, I think this would be a nice improvement.

DeletedUser8396

Eeeehhh...no.

It isn't necessarily a BAD idea (or not as bad as that forumer who requested new gods...again) XD, but I don't care for it.

The times it takes for ships to travel should be a constant. Removing that constant takes away strategy and replaces it with a math equation. Atm I can calculate how long my ships can travel there, when my support will arrive, when the allies will arrive, and when my light ships can get there if things go wrong.

This would cause me to either have bigger gaps in my ship times, or cause them to flip in arrival (i don't feel like having my CS hit a fully loaded bireme city when my LS got bumped back 2 minutes by a breeze :rolleyes: )

I don't like the "this world, not that world" option either. There are already enough aspects in world differences as it is. Add in breezes, then you have yet another division to when people will or will not join a world.

A definite no from me.

Oh yeah...and I just got my 11th bar XD