Brendan cahill v.s freaknasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Points in-game does not equal cowardliness or otherwise.

There is no correlation.

DeletedUser

im sure adram is noob.about coward.....yeah,that too.hi,hi!

DeletedUser

its not spam.the man asked who do we think is the coward?i think u r.im just answering to the man question.

DeletedUser

dam,u r right.hi,hi!have my word that i wasnt saw that.its my fault,indeed,but its still what im thinking.but u r right,its a spam.

DeletedUser

Freaknasty

brendan cahill

who is the true coward? a true expert at grepolis or a new guy?
who's meant to be the true expert and who's the new guy?
now am interested i wasn't going to give this thread a second glance then thought why not. but i'd like to hear your reasons for declaring one new guy and the other an expert. i've heard of BC before always the same in every world forum. as for the other guy sorry never heard of you so am guessing on that principal you must be the new guy. in that case welcome to grep.
:)

DeletedUser

wow, bravo ratboy, you have succeeded in showing my profile in rho, a new world, and compared it to cahill in zeta. You truly are a noob. Hey, quick question, are you always trying to deceive others, or does that come natural? Question number 2, how many alliances have you put together where you got the top 3 ranked players? ... O thats right, you probably haven't, and that's why you put up a bogus comparison to make you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. You are going in top 3 tools of all time, right next to cahill and george bush.

DeletedUser

also I changed my name when I came here from kappa, so this is not my first time playing, and I may be newer than you, but I would bet my soul I will destroy you in this world

DeletedUser

also I changed my name when I came here from kappa, so this is not my first time playing, and I may be newer than you, but I would bet my soul I will destroy you in this world
hey,little noob,dont be so sure.wait 4 your turn.i will rim him,not u.but if u bribe me enough,i will let u.;)

DeletedUser

ARE YOU SERIOUS. Cahill is an expert because he made the top 600 of a world????

I will repeat what I have said on these forums before on this exact topic, which is I reset my account on the Zeta world and lay just outside the top 5000 with 200 points. I'm sure this is the case on every other world.

I think the whole running away from your own alliance (??) pretty much shows who the coward is :p

DeletedUser

I dont think this is how cahi...ehem...I mean rattat wanted things turn out.

DeletedUser

Brendan is a poser

Brendan is posing as ratatatpat. He didn't even spell it right. I have strict orders to send him to the rim from the real legend. Ha ha. Look out little fella, you might get hurt. ;)

DeletedUser

Brendan is posing as ratatatpat. He didn't even spell it right. I have strict orders to send him to the rim from the real legend. Ha ha. Look out little fella, you might get hurt. ;)

Good on you, HC. Rim that poser. And anyone who knows and likes the real ratatatPat, de-rep this cat for trying to imitate an excellent player and all-around good guy.

@rattatpat: I know the real ratatatPat, and have had the pleasure to call him friend, and you, sir, are no ratatatPat.

DeletedUser

Very lame to imitate someone. I like it even less when it is someone I was once allied with that is being imitated.

DeletedUser3393

What I find extremely funny is comparing these two Grepostats pages is that Freaknasty has nearly as many BP, even though Cahill had more than 50 times as many points.

I'd say Freaknasty is the expert and Cahill is the noob.

Wait u may be mistaken.

brendan has almost 26k, freaknasty has 50.

Maybe u saw the BP rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.