brendan cahill's graphic's shop

DeletedUser

you welcome and thanks :) im still working on getting hi hi's done but its hard since im bad at lapping em :( im just now starting out and havnt got much done

DeletedUser

rainbowbarf.png

made it black and white to make it look better :)

DeletedUser

Hey Brenden do you think you could make me a nice sig too?
Theme: Still templars in armor
Size: whatever size a normal sig is
Pic:something other than my avatar but nothing to crazy weird looking still a templar though
Text: The Forgotten

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i can get one that isnt a templar but looks like the forgotten :) it is a good picture too!

how about this?

imagesCABSDEOW.jpg

also are you or where you in the marines?

DeletedUser

No i am not in the marines but i plan on graduating from high school, going to college and joining as a officer...I do not want to be a grunt. lol

Hey and about that pic yeah it looks good but do me a favor cut out everything from the right side of the flage on and make the text a little bigger and ill take it!

DeletedUser

Mind making a coa with a titan and text being titans thx

It can be good but can you add some lightning in the background

DeletedUser

No i am not in the marines but i plan on graduating from high school, going to college and joining as a officer...I do not want to be a grunt. lol

Hey and about that pic yeah it looks good but do me a favor cut out everything from the right side of the flage on and make the text a little bigger and ill take it!

The men that die on the battlefield for your country don't deserve to be called "grunts."

DeletedUser

The men that die on the battlefield for your country don't deserve to be called "grunts."

True I shouldn't have said that. I just meant the ones who are actually fighting, people often give them the name grunts. I do know we wouldn't have a army if we only had officers, my mistake.

DeletedUser

im doing the same :) but im goign to jrotc and rotc then naval academy and then off to the marines

DeletedUser

lightning.jpg

here is a lighting bolt zapping a polis :) is this good enough?

DeletedUser

I would make a bit of an explosion effect where the lighning strikes, a real one of course, that will lighten up the city too;)

DeletedUser

Good sig except could you make it Halo as in Halo reach thanks.

DeletedUser

Dude do you just put text on the pics?? its a Q. look at the sigs everybody else have okay add some effects if you dogood rep for you! Okay I wish to see you inprove!

DeletedUser

dont sweat it i knew a time when law was like this

Seriously?
I wasn't that bad when I first registered here dude...
And surely brendan if you practice more and more you will eventually get better...all that matters is that you don't give up...