Announcement Bringing Life Back to Ephesus

DeletedUser6156

Its going a bit quiet now so I thought we could have an event or game or poll or something that brought a bit of life back to the forums.
So in this thread post any ideas that you have that might inspire some posts and I'll look at organising one or two :)

DeletedUser21770

I like this announcement =]

Perhaps some kind of forum competition like a PnP competition or something? I dunno I'm throwing out random ideas. I'll post more (and better) ideas as I think of them =]

DeletedUser23516

I can't think of anything. I am all go for a PnP contest, I am thinking up a great one I plan to put up soon.

DeletedUser21770

Rather than a PnP perhaps just an Ephesus story-writing competition =P

DeletedUser6156

I don't know if anyone remembers FOTN's bounty hunter idea but I have thought about giving that a go?

DeletedUser19554

How about pheniox's counting competions i love those

DeletedUser21770

Bounty Hunter? That's caught my attention :p what was it about?

DeletedUser

If your referring to the Bounty Hunter comp he done in Chi then that's hilarious.

Basically, you upload a battle report and you edit it. For example instead of slingers you can put robots.

If you are talking about something else well... just ignore what I said.

DeletedUser6810

I like the idea of a PNP off, has to be alliance related with what ever the alliance is focusing on currently? Atleast then every alliance that does it has something along the lines of war to PNP about.

DeletedUser

i like the PNP idea aswell i am sure we did something like that on kappa a while back....

nice to see you lurking here pheonix you must be missing me :p:p

also something like the idea with battle reports lol fonts is a legend with some of his ideas lol .

1 problem though oi cant take screreen shots :(

would be funny sending in 15 dragon nukes and in stead of LS sending in submarines haha

DeletedUser21770

How about a newspaper competition? The winners would get to be Ephesus' official newspaper.
Ephesus Poem competition?
Art competition? (this could be in the form of art, music or poetry, and must be based around Ephesus)

Just throwing out ideas here.

DeletedUser21770

Maybe change it to being the best/worst alliance advertisement thread? Can still be put under the premades part, since there weren't exactly many premades for this world. Alliances would have to make a thread advertising themselves for potential recruits (even if they're not recruiting, since it's kind of a competition). Just my thoughts =]

DeletedUser

Spam partay?

Basically Sjs vs everyone?

Maybe winner get's a title.

I like what happened in Athens :D

DeletedUser6156

I don't like spam :p

Besides isn't that what off-topic is for? and the tug of war/king of the hill threads?
I was looking for something that could be original for ephesus but theres no real desire or commitment from enough players to make a competition worthwhile