Brooklyn21

DeletedUser10962

I feel this individual deserves special mention and induction into the hall of shame due to his recent posts about a war which his alliance was winning then declaring minutes later they had voted to stop the war.http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=11810&page=5. Also his amazing progress in game a massive 47 alliance changes is particularly impressive. Not to mention never managing to take a polis despite being on the server for ages. http://www.grepostats.com/world/en6/player/421678.

All in all I feel he is shame worthy - could just be a noob but to be honest if you've been playing since May you really should have picked up some skills by now.

DeletedUser5757

i vote hell yeah!!!!!!!!!
just amazing how much nonsence 1 person can tell...
saying they are destroiung semper fi rofl XDXD :p

DeletedUser

I feel this individual deserves special mention and induction into the hall of shame due to his recent posts about a war which his alliance was winning then declaring minutes later they had voted to stop the war.http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=11810&page=5. Also his amazing progress in game a massive 47 alliance changes is particularly impressive. Not to mention never managing to take a polis despite being on the server for ages. http://www.grepostats.com/world/en6/player/421678.

All in all I feel he is shame worthy - could just be a noob but to be honest if you've been playing since May you really should have picked up some skills by now.

I totall agree.

DeletedUser

Should be inducted immediately without a question of doubt.

DeletedUser5757

do we have any proof of him saying stuf like this in-game?
for i have bad news
Rule 2: Only those posts which relate to Zeta in-game are allowed. No forum related posts.
however :)
rules excist to be broken XD :):):)

DeletedUser10962

I only have this in game message where he asks SF to join in a pact to plot the demise of uNmEek.

20gijq1.jpg

Besides I related it to ingame by pointing out his duration in the game and lack of points and the impressive 47 alliance changes

DeletedUser

Again lie...:( He asked me the same thing.To join them and form a pact against uNmEeK telling me that he is going to make pacts with all big alliances etc..Although I'm not a fan of uNmEeK I made clear to him that DCS is not interested in such a deal...And now he is saying that we look at it with a good side? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i hope my shogun friends will at least like me still...and nadaba...my number one friend...he tought me everything while i lost those two cities learning about grepolis.(im no noob i lost alot learning.so yea...):Angry:

DeletedUser

Again lie...:( He asked me the same thing.To join them and form a pact against uNmEeK telling me that he is going to make pacts with all big alliances etc..Although I'm not a fan of uNmEeK I made clear to him that DCS is not interested in such a deal...And now he is saying that we look at it with a good side? :rolleyes:

He did the say thing to us multiple times to DAFT, spamming my report box with pact invites... some people :D.

failtitan.jpg

Do we really have to vote on this? IMO he was automatically inducted into this in his first post.

DeletedUser

sorry lol i just really like your alliance..my bestfriend nadaba is in your alliance.he and i where the same size but i went through alot of alliances learning about grepolis and he attacked many people gaining bp

DeletedUser2663

BTW, probably a bad idea to even try to make a coalition against uNmEek, look what happened last time. the founders of it (who were rank one at the time i believe) are no longer on the top 12 and arnt even an alliance to fear anymore. it would take some1 like the leaders of semper fi or another great alliance to form a succesful coalition against uNmEek and even then it would be a very difficult task.

DeletedUser10962

But metal core do you not think that under the guidance of as superb a player as brooklyn21 we would surely win. I'm sure you guys are bricking it over at uNmEek at they very thought of this guy leading us in to battle with you :p

DeletedUser

sorry lol i just really like your alliance..my bestfriend nadaba is in your alliance.he and i where the same size but i went through alot of alliances learning about grepolis and he attacked many people gaining bp

Ah... nadaba. My Theta friend, I remember him in The Wraiths.... how's he doing?

DeletedUser5757

XD
so 47 alliance switches,
war against semper fi... without having war with semper fi....
making coalition against umneek........ without having any chance ????
i think it is useless to talk more about this XD
we got ingame proof,
we have had no no's.....
so XD
lets say welcome to our friend brookyn21 :)