Fixed Bug - Can't "claim" farm village

DeletedUser829

I conquerd this city last night, I trained 60 horses last night, and a bunhc of slings. Started sending them out to claim the villages and...

Now I try to do this:

screenshot2011060910355.png

and it won't let me.

I can claim other farms, but not this one.

DeletedUser2795

It seems to think that you have already conquered. Maybe you should try clearing the cache.

DeletedUser829

It seems to think that you have already conquered. Maybe you should try clearing the cache.

It wasn't conquerd - I had an attack going out to it already and it hadn't landed.

Apparently the system doesn't like it when you build 80 horsies and get 100 chariots dropped on your city, and you conquer 6-7 farms at once.

DeletedUser2795

Well, there isn't exactly any randomness to the FV battles (there is no luck, and you know how many defending troops there are), so maybe if you are sending an attack that will win it acts as if you have conquered it :p
And, if you didn't translate it already, the German pop-up says something like you can't send troops to an already conquered village.

DeletedUser

More than likely this came about because you tied to conquer to many villages at the same time. It should be cleared up when you log in again, and the server has updated.

DeletedUser

I am having a similar problem, whenever I try to conquer a farming village I get a wierd error message i German (not the same one in the first post) but I am not trying to conquer too many at once, I am only trying to conquer one village and I get the same message no matter what village on my island I try to conquer.

DeletedUser

I changed my browser and now it works :) I should learn to read before posting :/

Thanks for the help JKP3nt :) +rep