Pending Bug on Opening Page

DeletedUser

World: Pella Browser: Chrome 10
Overview of the bug: Not letting me play the game due to failure to fully load
Screenshots: I dont know how to post it but basically it has the hour glass rotating and it wont stop.
How often this occurs: At the beginning after logging in
Urgency: Very, since this does not let me play the game.

DeletedUser22399

Thank you for reporting this. May ask approximately where you are from?

DeletedUser22399

No, I'm sorry for the confusion. I meant geographically, I want to try and establish if this is a local server problem. If you do not feel comfortable posting that information here then you can either submit a support ticket through www.support.innogames.de or you can send me the details via PM.

DeletedUser

Does it suffice to say that I am in the San Francisco/ Bay Area?

DeletedUser22399

Yes, thank you.

Are you still having problems? and can I just check that you have tried the usual solutions; clear cache etc please :)

DeletedUser

Mine has been doing that except it is when that blue bar with the helmet ((D)) and all that is on there.I just refresh and it goes away and it started happening after the newest update.I just refresh and it goes away though.

DeletedUser

Yes, thank you.

Are you still having problems? and can I just check that you have tried the usual solutions; clear cache etc please :)

Yes, I just checked and the problem persists. And yes, I cleared the cache.

DeletedUser22399

Thank you, could you try a different browser and see if that has any effect please. Sorry to be a pain, but these steps help us to narrow down the problem and make finding a solution that much quicker

DeletedUser

Thank you, could you try a different browser and see if that has any effect please. Sorry to be a pain, but these steps help us to narrow down the problem and make finding a solution that much quicker

I tried two other browsers, but it wont let me log in now. I have the same problem on chrome. After pressing the login button, the page seems to reload.