Bugs not fixed

DeletedUser

I'm not posting this in the bugs section because the bug has already beer reported, but I'm here to ask when will it be removed already. It's about this issue

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?38933-Attacks-Support-landing-out-of-order

So, I'm asking when will this bug be finally dealt with? Apparently it was removed in the last update, but it's still there. Today I killed my own colony ship for the 4th time in the last 10 days or so and have seen other players having the same problem by attacking their support landing after the colony ship. Not only that I look like a complete noob making ridiculous ''mistakes'', but the question is: ''when will i finally conquer a city from an active player that requires precise timing with clearance and support?''

DeletedUser

You're in quite a stressful situation indeed. I'm sure it's on the list of things for them to fix, and since it's a rather serious bug then I'm sure it's near the top of said list.

DeletedUser

I would like to see this get fixed soon, issues like these can be borderline game-breaking for those that put in the time and effort to co-ordinate their attacks and support, especially on a conquest world.

DeletedUser

Agreed, this should be fixed shortly, had one of my members lose a cs because of this bug the other day and almost rage quit. This should be at the top of their bugs to fix as it is game breaking. No one wants to sit there time out all of their support and clearing waves only to have their support jump ahead of their cs and kill their own cs.

DeletedUser

It happened again today so that's a 5th time for me. Notice the images below. Can someone PLEASE tell devs about it because i don't know how can I play this broken game anymore

14ppch.jpg

295ajcw.jpg

DeletedUser

and again it happened as you can see in the image. now what is going on? there was an update recently and it's till not fixed. all i hear is ''sorry for the inconvenience, we have forwarded it to the devs, we know how you feel'' and similar. lots of things since the update to 2.0 in december just doesn't work and gets broken fast unlike in 1.0 version that was just perfect so fixing something that isn't broken turned out into breaking something that can't be fixed

6jcz14.jpg

DeletedUser

I had the same thing around 24 hours ago....lost a shedload:(

DeletedUser11165

On Athens Storm this is a serious issue as you know well. The amount of "incidents" involving this bug is now in the dozens I guess on Athens alone.

DeletedUser

can anyone confirm that the bug is gone? i haven't been conquering recently so i can't tell