Pnp Bye Mason

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As some of you have pretty much guessed i quit Pi a few days ago.

So i would just like to say I hope you are happy mason. I hope you are pleased your goal of making me quit worked. But let me tell you this first:

I did not quit because you were better than me
I did not quit because GGW was falling apart and i was losing cities faster than a rabbit breeds

I quit because of You. Because of your constant posts, so Mason, if that's what you get your kicks from, then I am glad that i made one person happy eh whilst playing? You made this game stressful in real life, and that's the worst thing you can possibly do

So, to continue, many thanks to the following players for making this an unbelievable game whilst it lasted

Eddy mad (You would be the greatest player grepolis has ever seen even if you never played the game, your the best inspirer, teacher and helper i've ever seen.
Superman,( Convos about war, history homework,(you suck at russia though))
Everyone in GGW for being amazing.
To the rest of Pi, even you incubi, like players such as weebroon, you make this game fun :)

Again, many thanks to all and good luck to both sides.

Danny

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yassssssssssssss get it round ye danny, I told you i would make you quit, Who's your daddy lol

BYE BYE NOOB :pro:

DeletedUser

I quit because of You. Because of your constant posts, so Mason,
You permit someone else to control your particpation and enjoyment in an online game? If I may offer my opinion, you need to work on your perspective/approach.

If you enjoy the game, you obviously liked your leader and some other players, then nothing any individual player(s) do should effect your pleasure in this hobby. The foundation is enjoyment of the game itself. So if that is the case, every other part merely enhances or diminishes your experience, but the base foundation is that you enjoy the game, that doesn't change. So you were letting a mere tiny aspect of your experience, influence you to leave something that you enjoy. That is what I mean by perspective.

Obviously you're free to do as you wish and I don't mean to come across critical. I am merely offering food for thought. In any case, I wish you well on any future servers you land.......unless it is against me. :D

DeletedUser

Dave, you are trapped in your own deluded bubble, that you fail to see how one person can make real life more stressful through a game. But it's true. If you think i quit because i was losing, fine. I know my own head better than you, and i can quit knowing it was because of the immatureness of one particular incubi member

DeletedUser24139

take a backseat m8, you are way off base. First off, do you even know who this is? Do you remember Kcp? A former GGW leader? Yeah, well it is none and the same right here as Dave Y. That's right, Kcp, and you know what, if anyone can say truthfully and honestly that there not in some deluted bubble it is me. Not only do I go to Uni full time, work a fulltime job, have a freaking family and everything that goes with it....somehow I find a way to absolutely lay the smackdown on you and GGW. Funny thing is, yeah I had to take a 3 month break, only to come back and realise things in GGW were never going to be what anyone was hoping for and jumped ship and then got offered an opportunity here in Inc., and I took it. Who the hell wouldn't that is in their right mind when you have great caliber players playing along side of me like weebroon, mason, wired, ect, ect.....the list goes on. They have my back, I have theirs, simple as that. You let "someone" ruin the game and made it "stressful" for you, no one else. Everyone else played the game, nothing more and certainly nothing less. Someone's immaturity should play no significance on whether one continues to play a game; exactly for those reasons Farg already posted.

DeletedUser

Keep the personal insults away from this forum please. Any others who feel the need to verbally attack other members will be infracted.

Sorry to see you go Oddy, never let an online game get to you in real life. (;

DeletedUser

'You let "someone" ruin the game and made it "stressful" for you, no one else. '

I'm sorry, was it also my fault for letting that murderer stab that knife right into my back. Was it my back's fault for not being strong enough to break the knife. Was it my blood's fault for spilling out of my back?? Sound ridiculous to you too?

Oh and btw, you weren't exactly the best GGW leader anyways, given the fact also you i dont know, joined the enemy!

DeletedUser24139

you let it happen m8 because of a weak mind, and phychie. You alone could have made the choice to listen or not....and if it would bother you or not. I never spoke of ones physical ability to halt someone from stupid acts so your point is invalid.

just because i came here does not make me a bad leader. In fact my track record speaks for itself in several other worlds, not to mention here in Pi, but one can only do so much as they are allowed to do and GGW only has one voice it follows

DeletedUser

I should not need to have a strong mind. Maybe we should revert back to why i should need a strong mind in the first place and see what the real crime is

DeletedUser

in every way you need a strong mind. whether it be a game or a sport or real life situations, a strong mind is always a key. Farg you make me respect you more and more every time you talk. you spoke so truthfully and eloquently. Danny do what you must, but quitting because of one person is silly.

DeletedUser

You all seem to be focusing on me quitting because of a person's actions, rather than those actions themselves, which are far more important.

Also, it is said you should never judge someone before you have been in their shoes before, so well....

DeletedUser24139

again you fail to see the point. why do his actions matter at all to you? you let them matter, that's it. you just were not able to handle it, plain and simple. why let another persons words from someone you do not even know influence you in such a great way. did you ever here of sticks and stones.....I mean, wow

DeletedUser

Since when do you know what it's like to be me? You are not in my shoes, you never will be, so leave your opinions to yourself because the simple fact is you're trying to defend mason.

DeletedUser24139

hahahah, you're hopeless and helpless.....I am afraid for the outside world when you come out of Uni because that way of thinking, it will just get you run on all over the place.......you are most definately a follower with no spine, not a leader type individual

DeletedUser

Oh kcp, you reveal yourself to be well..... let me say the person that you are,(i will skirt round the personal insults, unlike some eh?). I have a tough outer shell and i don't need to prove it. Who is the sole person to argue for GGW. In all threads where people shout down GGW, who popped up and defended them?? Eh eh? I have to quote someone else, 'a hard head'. It is often said that those who suffer from low self-confidence cover it up with an over confident act. Doesn't fool me. I don't need to act like that, because I am sure of myself, i don't need a stranger to 'approve of me'

DeletedUser24139

again you are assuming, not stating fact. you don't even know the guy and still you let it get to you; where is that "tough" outer shell you speak of?

DeletedUser

Where's yours i may add. But to answer your question, my tough outer shell is content enough of itself to not have to prove it to a stranger.

DeletedUser24139

doesn't look that way to me......looks like you are not able to walk away or turn the other cheek. pretty obvious as you cannot seem to stay on topic, but rather chose the points you would rather debate on and take the conversation in another direction. this isn't about me or anyone else but you and your inability to handle what other people say: case in point Mason and his words so deeply rooting themselves into your physchie that which makes you quit a game you say that is fun and you enjoy.

My outer shell is stronger than you could ever imagine m8 and anyone who has gotten into any type of conversation with me to get to know me better will tell you so......and that you cannot touch this

DeletedUser

Right danny tell me, What have i said that was so bad and mean that made you quit?

Status
Not open for further replies.