Pnp C.D.C The Dirt of the War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

captureqku.png

A player who claims to be a member of C.D.C has 'hacked' the number one player 'Age of Gladiators'.

I think primarily we should all express our disgust at the underhands tactics used by C.D.C.

Rave also requests that ALL pacts members of C.D.C step away from C.D.C, and NAP with Rave. This offer is open to all alliances including the alliance 'Bone Headz' who we respect.

(Please note subject to this offer is the ability to actually fight C.D.C, must be near them geographically and must have substantial firepower)

Rave now has an eternal enemy and either they will burn or we will burn ourselves trying.

On a personal note, how could you do this? Age of Gladiators was a friend to us, yet you disgustingly took him out in the most vile of manners.

Yes C.D.C, I am threatening you. Good luck trying to hack me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is indeed the lowest of low tactics, and I hope they pay for using it. Best of luck to you Rave guys, as if you really need it.

DeletedUser20627

Let me inform you guys we did not do this. We do not play like this.

Just because someone who hacked his account claims to be one of CDC members does not mean his from us.

This said believe what you want to believe. So if you want war because you believe this then you will get war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Perhaps he just left you guys and pretended he was hacked to prevent attacks from you guys? :p

Send in a ticket duh.

DeletedUser

i want the name of the thread remowed. noone has right to insult an alliance this way. dirt of this game is just the stupid people who lacks the lowest communication skills.

we said we did not and do not hack players. actually it is strange that he 'was hacked' just after he lost t 2 CS s in the very first real attacks of this dude. and as the founder of CDC i d prefer him to stay he was our main bp source. i sent a message to a rave member to talk to their leader to clarify the issue with them too.

so watch ur mouth while talking about other alliances and keep a level of minimum.

DeletedUser

i want the name of the thread remowed. noone has right to insult an alliance this way. dirt of this game is just the stupid people who lacks the lowest communication skills.

we said we did not and do not hack players. actually it is strange that he 'was hacked' just after he lost t 2 CS s in the very first real attacks of this dude. and as the founder of CDC i d prefer him to stay he was our main bp source. i sent a message to a rave member to talk to their leader to clarify the issue with them too.

so watch ur mouth while talking about other alliances and keep a level of minimum.

Ummmm........ Ignored.

Why are you the ones making demands when it is claimed you hacked our member?

DeletedUser

This is an awful situation that has occured regardless if he is/isnt anything to do with CDC. This thread will no doubt get closed soon enough but what I do find strange is that said player Gladiator has been banned????

DeletedUser

This is an awful situation that has occured regardless if he is/isnt anything to do with CDC. This thread will no doubt get closed soon enough but what I do find strange is that said player Gladiator has been banned????

They will ban him while they sort things out to avoid the hacker being able to harm his account further.

DeletedUser

Ummmm........ Ignored.

Why are you the ones making demands when it is claimed you hacked our member?

it is u who claims we hacked ur member without any real proof. which member of CDC hacked our precious bp source? it is against our team's interests. he had provided our friends 2 CS filled with bps.

the level of stupidity rising pretty fast... dirty talks will help nothing but less fun in the game...

DeletedUser

I have a question for mod, is this really pnp or is this borderline slander? This is second time. Where's the proof? And is this the place to do this. Send it to the admin. I do not condone hacking, but what I find funny is that for an alliance who likes to hide, spy and then break up other alliances, you are now certainly playing the victim on this thread.

Richard

Strategos
Hullo,

Standard procedure, report breaches of rules, and keep it off the forums. You all know the forum rules, and many have been warned for this in the past. You know who you are.

Thread closed, Lane will deal with it when he is around.

Richard.

DeletedUser

I have a question for mod, is this really pnp or is this borderline slander? This is second time. Where's the proof? And is this the place to do this. Send it to the admin. I do not condone hacking, but what I find funny is that for an alliance who likes to hide, spy and then break up other alliances, you are now certainly playing the victim on this thread.

No, This thread is against the rules as Richard has already stated and I stated in the previous thread about this topic.

In-game breach of rules are to stay in-game via the support system.

Hullo,

Standard procedure, report breaches of rules, and keep it off the forums. You all know the forum rules, and many have been warned for this in the past. You know who you are.

Thread closed, Lane will deal with it when he is around.

Richard.

Thanks for closing this, Richard! :)

~ Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.