Call To Arms!!

DeletedUser

Greeting all, I'm davidthebruce Founder and representative of SPQR. I am asking for help from all Alliances in ocean 36, to put an end to the tyranny and oppression of VOODOO36. If we don't all make a stand now, we might as well change the name of the whole ocean to VOODOO.:pro:

DeletedUser22708

Are you guys related to the SPQR in Chi that got destroyed?

DeletedUser

Greeting all, I'm davidthebruce Founder and representative of SPQR. I am asking for help from all Alliances in ocean 36, to put an end to the tyranny and oppression of VOODOO36. If we don't all make a stand now, we might as well change the name of the whole ocean to VOODOO.:pro:

It is a War Game, What you say about Voodoo is what we say about Nordic Nightmare. NEVER FORGET it is a Game and generally the strong players are the BAD :supermad: and the weaker ones the GOOD :p.

Conclusion it is a question of defending yourself in a clever manner (SW)
VooDoochild.jpg

I am a Voodoo child that has become a Panther to beat the Bad Boys :)

DeletedUser

Yeah I hear what your sayin'. and thats exactly what I'm trying to do. Unite the weaker alliances under one banner, so we can take on the strong, whilst still maintaining our own individuality. and Owen66; I thought it was a cool name, and I like what S.P.Q.R stood for, I didn't know it was previously used,but I'm not gonna change it now.

Last edited by a moderator: