Calydon Wars!

DeletedUser

Taking cities from theyank is like taking ghost cities. Considering his BP, he aint doin nothin then having Theathers in his cities and running festivals along with plays.

DeletedUser

... but hey give your selfs a huge pat on the back for your awesomeness as they all count i suppose

No no, not at all. I think it is YOU and your group that clearly deserve the pat on the back. For your awesomeness. At losing cities. :)

DeletedUser

Is it an achievement considering the ´Great Alliance´Hateocracy hasnt managed to take a city from an alliance with half the number of members. I guess you all are too busy taking internals to acutally do something other than talking.

Hahahaha this is pure gold, its like Shush never existed, a name change does not rewrite history my friend :) A legacy/shush member talking about hate and taking internals lol, an alliance who were responsible for pacting half the world talking about being half the size of hate hahahaha.....pure gold

About us not taking a legacy/shush city, well i know you will find this hard to believe as you are used to only fighting 1 alliance at a time and having more pacts than a condom factory but we have other wars to fight so please be patient and wait your turn :p

DeletedUser

I must come clean: I noticed :eek:

I was trying to promote ill-will so that you guys would fight, reinvigorate the forums, and provide me with entertainment :pro:

Lol Treach!! you are just evil sometimes :p

DeletedUser

just putting it out there, i'm very surprised that hate recruited theyank. don't think i'd have done that if i was in charge, but i guess we'll see how it works out

DeletedUser

Hahahaha this is pure gold, its like Shush never existed, a name change does not rewrite history my friend :) A legacy/shush member talking about hate and taking internals lol, an alliance who were responsible for pacting half the world talking about being half the size of hate hahahaha.....pure gold

About us not taking a legacy/shush city, well i know you will find this hard to believe as you are used to only fighting 1 alliance at a time and having more pacts than a condom factory but we have other wars to fight so please be patient and wait your turn :p

I can see by grepostats, your kicking the heck out of Hateocracy(internals) and people with no alliance. Your
´great´alliance impresses me.

DeletedUser

hateocracy is probably the 5th or 6th best alliance i've been in, but i still rate it at least 100% better than shush (or any remnants thereof)

DeletedUser

duh, we would totally pwn hateocracy if they weren't so many oceans away :p

walking dead will have to do for now!

DeletedUser

But we're between you and Hate :eek:

Wait a second... :Angry:

Edit: "the man's" new badges are fancy!

DeletedUser

Is it an achievement considering the ´Great Alliance´Hateocracy hasnt managed to take a city from an alliance with half the number of members. I guess you all are too busy taking internals to acutally do something other than talking.

did you really just say that ? Actually you have more members considering how many alliances share your forums?

DeletedUser

please tell me how many alliances we share forums with

ps. i don't know who CK is

DeletedUser

buddy quit horsing around and just say which alliances we share forum with

DeletedUser

bigbaldsguy intel doesnt go that far, or he would report you guys also to the ingame mods..

DeletedUser

the way i see it he is full of bull as usual

not that i wouldn't expect it to be so.. they must be some sort of office-rats for loving making them reports so much

DeletedUser

I just checked back on all the ghost-busters going after my former cities. Sad. It's time to quit when that's all a server has come to. Course, that's about all this server ever was.

Carry on with the ghost-busting !!

DeletedUser

Bye bye, LH. Always glad to see another carebear bite the dust.

deadgayassbear.jpg