Calydon Wars!

DeletedUser17088

I have returned from VM ;)

wars will start, people will die

translation

People will left click, others will left click and sigh

DeletedUser

SHUSH needs to slow their roll a touch because I just got about 32k dbp from them and only lost like 120ish brims. Just madness.

DeletedUser

You don't want me to post them, and I wouldn't do that to you.

Here's a question though: how in the world did I not get defender of the day?!

DeletedUser22708

You're more likely to get defender of the day if you lost more def troops than biremes. Same as attacker of the day, you'll get it faster with offense troops than with LS.

DeletedUser

You don't want me to post them, and I wouldn't do that to you.

in fact i'm curious now so please do it!

DM answered the other issue but yeah killing single soldier is considered same as killing single light ship in that calculation

DeletedUser

hmm what i heard now after asking around is the guy sent support as attack so it was a proper major mistake, but accidents do happen when one doesn't pay enough attention. anyway enjoy your dbp even though you didn't get your spotlight ;)

DeletedUser22708

It happens to everyone, especially if you're sending supports the morning after you went out drinking all night, i sent supports as attacks, i bolted my own cities and enacted plague on my own cities. Drinks & Grepo don't mix well

DeletedUser17088

just how many mistakes did this guy make to give treachary 32kdbp at a losee of less than 200 biremes :D

DeletedUser

16 is the answer :cool:

I gave him a hard time, but it was all friendly because I've done the same thing.

important_zpsed4e2785.jpg

DeletedUser

notepad + spreadsheet with formulas > attack planner for that very reason :p

DeletedUser

Free gold for ordering my girlfriend flowers has spoiled me!

Edit: I've found that being at "war" with SHUSH really just means that you get to send LS strikes to random inactives and kill enemy CS :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Since the merge 2 weeks ago:

Philosoraptors - Pikachu In The Shower: 28-0

I am just going to assume that the supposedly big guys are all noobs because we are taking cities from our enemies at a much higher rate. I even got AOTD just now. :p

DeletedUser

Acid :- Oh my God i am soo worried . i got a inbound CS from Pikachu.....

Heart Of Acid : No worries Acid..Mr faulder1968 (Leader of Pikachu ) is there to save u ..

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

DeletedUser

I am not serious.. i am having a lot of fun with the nub PITS..

DeletedUser

Pikachu In The Shower vs Philosoraptors

PITS lost 46 Cities to Raptors

Raptors lost just 1 City to PITS

DeletedUser17088

It is infact only Nattalya and Sp4rtan301 who are giving us any real threat/resistance

Sp4rtan301 is opportunist, Nattalya stacks her cities

as for jryan1217... who knows what he is doing

DeletedUser36963

Azide- 0 cities lost

PITS- 4 cities lost

Not saying that I'm directly attacking you guys but you guys just really shouldn't be in ocean 66 so I'm just picking off weak links

p.s. this was in the last 3 days