cancelled

What should be the title for the winner of the POTM of October?

• 1st King of Athens

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Athen's Babbler

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Pheme of Athens

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

as started in this thread this poll is to see if whether or not i should change the title from "1st King of Athens" to either "Babbler of Athens" or "Pheme of Athens"

as said this will be a one time title . . . no one else (in athens) will have it

all three titles will be in the poll, and picking "1st King of Athens" will leave it the way it is . . . if there is a tie between "1st King of Athens" and any of the other 2, then "1st King of Athens" will be the winner

EDIT:
the 2nd choice is supposed to read Babbler of Athens (not Athen's Babbler)

a mature discussion in this thread would make me happy :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

because i dont want there to be a 2nd spammer of athens

like there would be a 2nd king of athens

DeletedUser16696

Alot of my post have been intellectual PnP for example, top 12 ratings

DeletedUser

The winner should be able to choose the title. Or maybe we vote on it after the winner is decided.

DeletedUser3613

I bailed on this cmp but if there is going to be a king title involved ............. (bandit) .... I want in :p

DeletedUser

My concern is why are we doing Oct poster of the month when we are not even half way through October yet?

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'd like to have the vote and then decide on a title for the winner :)

DeletedUser345

I would like this to wait we are one third of the way through October and a week and a bit into the world this should wait till the end of ocotber where nominations are redone.

DeletedUser

i have to agree . . .

sorry for the inconvenience, but i feel as if the POTM was a little premature . . . we will wait till after october ends . . . on Nov. 1st we can re-do the POTM where things will be a little different in terms of nominations ill create the thread and lock it so everyone knows wat to do on Nov 1st

DeletedUser18132

None of these are that good. I still prefer Mr./Mrs./Ms. Athens.

DeletedUser

drac are u on skype ?

Very on topic post here xavier. So we get warnings about spamming and then you just go and ask someone about skype on a forum that it is not on the topic of it ;) Will you gibe yourself a warning? :p:D

DeletedUser

the POTM thread thats gonna open on the 1st will be for the "1st King of Athens" because that poll will be a player of the month

if u would like a Spammer Of The Month (SpOTM) then i will gladly open one of those where the traditional rules will apply . . . and that title would be 'Blabber of Athens'

DeletedUser19554

sure smile am i in lol even though we all know who will win that

Status
Not open for further replies.