Cannot access my reports

DeletedUser

I am using version 2.15 of Grepolis, world phi, newest version of Mozilla Firefox. after clicking on any of my reports, be it on the list at the right hand side of the screen, or through the reports page, it brings up a red banner at the top of the screen saying invalid response, closes all my views down, and often causes my laptop to crash. There are several other very minor bugs, and it is ruining gameplay. :Angry:

This is for any report, from casting a spell, to attacking an opponents city. I can't tell how many soldiers i have killed or how many remain.

I have tried all the suggested methods of fixing it, trying internet explorer as an alternative browser. This bug has been persisting since around day 7/8 from when i joined in several months ago.
Please Help :(

DeletedUser

Showing I received report or message-doesn't let me read them

The world is omega, browser is ie8.
In the last week or so I have been getting either a report or massege in the lower right and I go to read them and either a red banner pops up saying error or there is nothing in inbox.

DeletedUser

The world is omega, browser is ie8.
In the last week or so I have been getting either a report or massege in the lower right and I go to read them and either a red banner pops up saying error or there is nothing in inbox.
this can happen if you are send spam/advertising messages which are deleted by the mod team before you have read them.

Thibron

Phrourach
Thank God, I am not the only one! I cannot read battle reports since the recent conversion to 2.0 for Xi.

World: Xi
Browser and Version: Explorer (various updates) and Firefox
Overview of the bug: The reports show up,but when you click on them,you see nothing, yet they will then show they have been read.
Screenshots: N/A
How often this occurs: 100% of the time
Urgency: About as urgent as you can get! Look, this is a major pain that makes people quit grepo altogether..why would I want to play if I cannot read any reports?????
Summary: I have found no solution in the forums.
:supermad:

DeletedUser

Thibron, the original problem in this thread is different to the one you're facing.

The reports aren't loading due to some excess strain and lag on the server (I believe), try to click the report again and sometimes it opens, or at least I have found that to be the case with whenever I encounter the problem. As for the server lag, it has been reported and being worked on.

Thibron

Phrourach
I wish I could go back and read them. It has been three days and the same report (which views as read) does not open. :(

DeletedUser13566

XP vs Win7

That's strange. I got that invalid response since the upgrade to 2.0 on my Windows 7 64bits computer but not from my XP computer at work.

I cleared my cache, I'm using FF 8.01