Not a Bug Cant Log in!

DeletedUser

Hi Mod, having an issue trying to log into grepolis

has been going on the last 3-4 days, put in username and password loads ok into the select world section, i select world and it proceeds to load normally then freezes at the loading bar and wont load any further, have tried logging into other worlds or starting a fresh new world in the hope that it might free things up or force it to load but nope wont let me at all, even the map coords are blank, and including a screenshot showing where the screen freezes at, ive tried clearing my cache, using a different browsers everything i can think of and it still wont load. Please Please pass this on to Inno as when i got a friend on the same world to send in a support ticket they replied telling him to get me to log in and send in my own support ticket, great work there inno telling a person complaining they cant log in to actually log into the game and submit a support ticket myself................

http://s1.postimg.org/vt0pumnr3/grepoids.png

will check back in 12 hours to see if a reply has been sent, if not then im walking away from the game.

DeletedUser

Please Note! I have clearly stated, Cleared Cache, cleared cookies, still refuses to load! ad i say this because i noted others complaining about the same thing and getting told to clear cache and cookies

DeletedUser36085

I usually get this problem when I exceed the data quota (I'm on university Ethernet). In this cases, I wait for a while and it gets back to normal.

Try restarting your computer or refreshing your Internet connection.

DeletedUser

You can send in a support ticket by clicking Support on the login page. Please create a ticket so we can get more information from you so we can fix this issue.