Capcha's

• Thread starter DeletedUser33540
  • Start date

DeletedUser33540

I play in two worlds and I'm disabled so I have alot of time for the game. I'm also a honest player, but these capcha's are really starting to annoy me. Some days I get up to 5 apiece for each world, that is totally uncalled for. I understand why these were put in place, but to receive that many in one day is just ridiculous. Why don't the makers of this game come out with there own farming bot and charge gold for it? Then they could do away with these bot checks, if not that something needs to be done to reduce the number that are being generated. Also the amount of time to enter the words, etc should be extended. Recently a member of my alliance lost a city because when he was suppose to launch Light Ships to snipe a CS, the capcha appeared and froze his game until it was entered. That is completely unacceptable.

Regards
Viper77

DeletedUser

There have been other threads discussing this issue. I'm sure if you use the search function to find them and have a read (Richard has posted some reasons and pro's/cons), you'll see what the situation is.

DeletedUser33540

Yeah I didn't think about looking for other post on this subject first.
Thanks

DeletedUser11886

I never get capchas? Never ever and I leave my game running all day?

DeletedUser

the way i try to look at it, filling in captchas is less annoying than playing grepolis against bots ;)

DeletedUser19042

The Pyth dude is right. :)

And I don't get any captcha's....And I play almost the entire day..lol

DeletedUser

Keep the notifications on the right to a minimum. A notification when a bot-check is coming up will appear. It will have a countdown timer of between 1-2 minutes I think. Click on it, and you can enter the captia early.

DeletedUser25607

I never get capchas? Never ever and I leave my game running all day?

I was getting captcha several times per day, when played/farmed active in Lindos and Myonia. Sometimes it was also weird, when i stopped demand from villages (getting inactive and going abandon the world) but still there was a captcha sometimes, even without demanding - probably developers should check it.

DeletedUser

I get the captchas quite often. Maybe not 5 times a day, but around twice a day. I notice it happening especially when I switch devices (i.e. I'm on the comp in the morning, then run out so I'm on my iPhone, I switch back to my comp and boom! captcha ...). However If I'm logged in with grepolis running in the background sometimes all day long I don't get captchas.