Carphi Rumour Mill

DeletedUser22399

Oh great philosopher I thought this was only a rumor. Can you please explain to us all how 2 players living on separate continents are somehow now one player?

I can only presume that he reached this conclusion in much the same frame of mind as his post claiming that internet posts could literally give him cancer...

Bless him, he seems like a young boy who probably still believes in Santa and the Easter Bunny.

DeletedUser10962

I can only presume that he reached this conclusion in much the same frame of mind as his post claiming that internet posts could literally give him cancer...

Bless him, he seems like a young boy who probably still believes in Santa and the Easter Bunny.

Don't spoil his dreams. I also think he meant ts;cr (too stupid; can't read)

DeletedUser41715

7-3, good try though. Also I heard you guys tried to take a city from me this weekend. How'd that go?

ih3szxE.png
7-4 I think.the fact that you kicked that guy doesn't change anything. Didn't go well but we have patience

DeletedUser25249

Kd - do you want a re-invite? Could drop you straight into O90 to school these fools

im still here just with the 1 town, but dimale is toooo much fun so ill just get fav farmed for now

DeletedUser43325

7-4 I think.the fact that you kicked that guy doesn't change anything. Didn't go well but we have patience

Kicked? Yet again your ignorance is astounding.

f85pvlk.png

Maybe you should just keep letting gaby do the talking. She's so far the MVP for FB. And Anonymous. And Skeletons. BZC has more enemies inside BZC then they do on the server, all thanks to your lover.

Also, I heard you lost a few fliers on another failed siege break (with not-so-coincidentally changes the above score yet again). Thanks for the BP.. and the city.

XvKGxry.png

DeletedUser3613

Rumour report ......

Dazlerr has moved into ocean 24 !!

I cna confirm that it is as boring as it sounds !!!

DeletedUser2413

Rumour has it that FB feels proud when they take cities because there is a game update.

DeletedUser2413

Rumour has it that RT believe that game updates take place over several hours.....

Rumour has it that possibly people sleep longer than 5 hours, and the game needs to be refreshed for anything to show after an update.

Side note: I am glad you guys can at least hold two in that matter of time, you all had 5h free reign on my cities before I noticed. Yup, I had a feeling it was bad to even try breaking it... with the amount of support headed in before they could be sent. That's alright they will be rebuilt.

Sore loser - yeah, I called my buddy that after winning the game of Monopoly and he said I scooped Park Place and Boardwalk when he couldn't see the bank.

DeletedUser43325

Cool excuse bro. You're the most confident two-city-in-one-day-loser I've ever seen.

DeletedUser3613

I like the part where he was sleeping and didn't know you where attacking !!!

DeletedUser2413

Cool excuse bro. You're the most confident two-city-in-one-day-loser I've ever seen.

Not even remotely an excuse. I have the first report so I know when you guys started attacking me - 5h before I even noticed the update window on my monitor and went - oh *snap* I knew that there was trouble to be spelled from that. We've already addressed losses, but I am glad they did more than just kick me. xD

DeletedUser43325

Rumour has it that FB feels proud when they take cities because there is a game update.

Sounds an awful lot like an excuse. Maybe there's a language barrier here though. Or IceNHell was your English teacher.

DeletedUser41715

Kicked? Yet again your ignorance is astounding.

f85pvlk.png

Maybe you should just keep letting gaby do the talking. She's so far the MVP for FB. And Anonymous. And Skeletons. BZC has more enemies inside BZC then they do on the server, all thanks to your lover.

Also, I heard you lost a few fliers on another failed siege break (with not-so-coincidentally changes the above score yet again). Thanks for the BP.. and the city.

XvKGxry.png

Rumour has it that BZC lost all their flyers and its an easy target to conquer them