change in farming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:supermad::supermad::supermad:what's going, why has it been seen fit to create even more of a struggle with the farming? now the yield im receiving is even worse than what i had before, this is becoming far to time consuming and a waste of any real effort in order to advance and enjoy the game:supermad::supermad::supermad:

as it has just been pointed out this does not benefit anyone that has not researched conquest yet

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3303

not a vary fair change at this stage cos all those that have not already conquested, will fall behind even more now they have to save up resource to research conquest in the new system, maybe we should have rushed to take poor places like most have done.

DeletedUser

The new farming system was already too time consuming.
At least there was Booty which was giving us the chance to expand the time frame between farmings to 10 mins.

A question to the mods:
Why the change? What do you think, that we are playing the game because we love the constant farming? This isn't farmville! We like the fighting, help us do more of that if you want to improve the game..

DeletedUser

if this keeps up i do think upsilon could become a failure world, answers on a postcard please?

DeletedUser

There is a thread on the subject in the 2.0 questions section.

DeletedUser

I didn't know we were still beta testing this 2.0 stuff.:rolleyes: Not a big fan of it anyways cuz i don't have the time for it.

DeletedUser

I think certain people with too much responsibility in this game was used as footballs when they were babies. The damage was just latent until now. I can't believe people making these changes even get payed...

DeletedUser

and whats the point of the huge flags if we can't click on them to farm:heh:!!!!
they just messed up the graphics

DeletedUser

I wonder if they have even thought about what will happen when people start have 20 or more cities.
They will need more than 5 mins only to go through all of them. This farming system is a failure.
And whats the point of changing the efficiency between the 5 and 10 mins?

Probably the ones deciding the changes (and get payed by us), hate us and want to make our lives even more difficult and force us to quit this game by making it as boring as possible.

Way to go guys! Great work.

P.S I have an idea for you!!! Reduce the farming time frame to 1 minute!!!! Yeah!

DeletedUser

And another complaint since everyone else is throwing theres out there... Why is it so freakin hard to click on some farms that are close together? I have this one that i have to click within an exact millimeter to farm it, and on my slow computer by the time i do 5 farms it has already been 10 minutes. It's even worse in Phi

DeletedUser

I think it is a good idea and a great improvement.

So what if it favours smaller players with less villages to farm? That was also the reason morale was implemented. To give the small players a better chance at catching up.

If some guy wants to spend all his time looting 8 villages on 40 different islands every 5min to get ahead, then let him. Meanwhile, I will choose a slightly longer cooldown rate (10 - 20min) on my villages and have a slight and almost unnoticeable decrease in income and will still stay ahead of the majority of the other grepolis players that is not online 24/7 (like me ;)).

*Edit* - The only bad thing about this update is far as I am concerned is that booty got nerfed and that you cant click the village flags to enter it.

DeletedUser

it's crap to put it mildly, how is it possible to make this even more tedious than it already was? come on it doesn't take a genius to realise these changes are going to the masses off. upsilon is worse now than it ever was, what is the point. no one is listening all high fiving each other on a great idea i think not

DeletedUser

:supermad::Angry::supermad::Angry: LOUD NOISES:supermad::Angry::supermad::Angry:

A revolt is stirring up

DeletedUser

And another complaint since everyone else is throwing theres out there... Why is it so freakin hard to click on some farms that are close together? I have this one that i have to click within an exact millimeter to farm it, and on my slow computer by the time i do 5 farms it has already been 10 minutes. It's even worse in Phi

OMFG...yes this is so flipping frustrating. I am karpal tunnelled and ready to quit Seriously. Farming = fail.

DeletedUser

Anyone know where the link is about the changes...Missing something I guess I can't find it and want to read it.

DeletedUser

I think they should put another deity in the game-Aphrodite, who would supply your troops with "Booty" and "Booze". That would have been a far better improvement than this new booty system. Also the new villages have warning signs still in German.
It is also very annoying when you click "go to" and there is no more arrow pointing the city out and you have to hover over every city on the island to find it.. L A M E!

DeletedUser

All valid things that should be noted in the ideas and the 2.0 bugs forums :)

DeletedUser

if we wanted to read answers to questions that do not exist, i would buy the paper or watch some politicians on the television. never mind at least you guys have tried to improve the game play and failed it can't get much worse

Status
Not open for further replies.