change in farming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3303

If you have complaints or ideas the best thing to do is let Grep know so (if needed) things can be done.
Just keeping you all updated: http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?p=365529#post365529
Grepolis is updated and improved for YOUR benefit, so it is up to YOU to let them know what works and what doesn't.

i know you guys think that the update is for our benifit, but changing the farming at this point in the world has masivly benifited all those who have already conquested and stitched the rest up (cos they have been able to gather resources alot quicker to perchase revolt conquest tec) its going to set the rest of us days back now.

DeletedUser

No change pleases everyone. It's not the end of the world. I know it seems rough to you but admit it - if you were in the group who had already conquered, would you really be complaining?
I personally feel the farming has not changed much. I play Phi and Sigma and both have changed farming. In one world i have 6 cities, the other I have not yet left beginner's protection. The change is not catastrophic - In fact over the length of time i gain more resources...but that may be because i am online pretty much constantly.

DeletedUser

few changes please everyone but change that pleases no one does not make sense Sapphire.

DeletedUser

As astounding as it is, there are in fact people who are not bothered by the change, and even those who enjoy it. Do not be so quick to jump to the conclusion that everyone agrees with your opinion.

DeletedUser

3 pages of people here and 6 in the question section beg to differ mate, theres a difference between people not being bothered by the change and people liking in I've seen no comment about someone enjoying clicking every 5 minutes. I don't know where these people are but not on these forums.

DeletedUser

Most of the people complaining have posted more than once, so it's pages of the same people repeating their complaints.
I don't know what you expect me to do about it as i am your forum mod, not a Grepolis game developer.
However, there are quite a few people who don't feel that it is necessary to broadcast these changes as they are not that important to their gameplay. That's fine, just as your complaining is fine. What you need to keep in mind is that in the long run updates are made to benefit the players and just because you cannot see the blazing result instantly (as it seems many are demanding) does not mean that the benefit will not come.

Seeing as this thread has degenerated into a 'this farming sucks' thread i'm going to close it. A change has been made to the grepolis game and you should learn to adapt. Change can be a good thing - but you have to give it a chance to see the result either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.