Changed my mind

DeletedUser

i have decided i will keep my account in achilles

we have now invaded fifty four and today this event made me realize how weak the mega alliances are

for four hours...a player had me under siege.....

he had fourteen hun brie in my city....in three min..we had forty attacks within two hours heading at it...

it was forty min before the player sent ONE WAVE of support....and all the support from his alliance were all AFTER our LS will land

the player of course was d...rth....

we are an embarressment to the alliances that we even exist - we are fighting EVERY top alliance wth the exception of WOK and yet we grow and prosper - we have even taken three cities in the middle of fifty four...three cities in a sea of three thousand and there has yet to be a serious attack...

YES...WE ARE HERE TO STAY TILL WE WIN THIS SERVER...lol

you can also thank one posting troll for my staying for i know that my new CLINIC FOR THE INSANELY RUDE is being built as we speak

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thank you pushty...i stated that i am staying after receiving soooo many letters asking me to stay to keep the world interesting ...all from our ENEMIES...i am deeply honored to receive such kind letters from so many and will "bow to the will of the masses"

DeletedUser

I don't know that I would brag about an entire world wanting me to stay just so they can fight me.

Just sayin'...