Wish List Changing alliance.

DeletedUser55508

hi! I am a very new player and it is one thing that bothering me is that you can so easily change an alliance. I think that kill the game and this is why, maybe, lot`s of player start then quite after a few days that the protection gone. You build up, with your teammates an island core, a strategy and path, and in the morning, few players, the biggest, move into a another alliance and tear all apart. I wanted a few times to quit the game because of that. It should be some time restriction between alliance changing, that the players would think twice before they changed an alliance cause he will be on his own for a few, maybe days, and he can be taken easily from others. You not conquer a city alone but with the help of your teammates, then you go away, take those cities that others contribute too and you take down your ex teammate, cause you know he secrets and plans.

P.S.: I talk about the revolt world

DeletedUser34939

I get the frustration you must feel as a new player but a change like that would probably do more harm than good to newer players.

Before you can get in a strong sturdy alliance you've got to become a strong sturdy player. For that to happen you've gotta go through the motions of joining a few noob alliances and riding them into the ground while you learn the ropes.

Once players get better and more experienced it's good that they can easily move up to the next level with other players of their own skill level otherwise they'd get frustrated by their team mates and be more likely to quit playing.

If you've played for more than a month or two and aren't starting to get the hang of it and make your way into better alliances consider that there are multiple world settings where buildings build and troops move faster or slower. Your activity level might be better suited to a slower world.

DeletedUser55508

Thank you for your response, but it`s not quite you saying. I am a noob, but not frustrated, changed a few good alliances mixed with experienced players and not, I am in a good, strong alliance ( of course there are stronger ) . Sorry to disagree with you but I think that would be many more players playing if you change only that, like they did in Forge of empires. think about, when you choose an alliance, choose well. And if you get in one, well, play, contribute and those who don`t kick them, but changing so easily alliance is killing the game. Look only how many new players is starting and how many is quite , then ask them why! In the start, if you don`t get in a good alliance you`ll be whipped with any chance to really feel the rush that this game can give. A revolt world is slow and this make it even slower.