Pnp Chaos Rising vs Fate

DeletedUser9267

Just A pathetic show of leadership by the Fate leader. Leo, get off your knees and stop begging trying to kiss BA's @__ while begging for for more help. Just get up and fight like a man!

We are not taking BA in-actives nor are we running from the war. We are running to a war big differences.

Why do you need BA's help? can't fight your own wars? I mean come'on we are fighting 3 major alliances and your still crying you need help.

This looks like to me that someone is terrified of BA getting involved.

What I really want to know is how many people play whateverr's account. May be it's just one with split personalities.

DeletedUser

This looks like to me that someone is terrified of BA getting involved.

CR is not afraid of BA getting involved, nor do we think they intent to. I don't know why BA would even think about helping 3 major alliances against one. It certainly wouldn't prove anything. Sure, it might mean TST can go back to simming and building World wonders again but overall why would BA really care about that? if BA wants ocean 54 they have to fight TST not CR. if they did that CR would have no reason to be entering that ocean.

I just think it's sad Fate provoked this war then turned around begging every alliance in ETA to help them. It's a shame when ETA is over Leo will be known as the biggest brownnoser in ETAs history, relying more on his puckering ability then his fighting ability.

What I really want to know is how many people play whateverr's account. May be it's just one with split personalities.
I'm the only one that plays this account, so i might have split personalities maybe it was the boxing, maybe is was the radiation from the nuclear missiles i use to sleep next to. Maybe i'm just tired of alliance leaders acting like sheep.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well B.A. never had any ideas of owning any ocean,just the opposite we invite all alliances to come closer to oceans we are based in,after all much more fun to fight someone who is few islands away then chasing Valorians to North pole or UOW to South Pole..as for other alliances feel free to come closer,we dont mind at all.

We are very friendly bunch of people,we can offer tea and cookies,but we dont promise we will be friendly forever.

Alliance leaders acting like sheep - I must ask who was that line adressed to?

DeletedUser21064

CR had and has in active they kept to maintain points. Right up til I or someone else found out. When they noticed the losing of the cities then they kick them. Just like Abstinence,PRJ,trevrious and countless others. Its quite funny the double standard CR has about how inactive cities don't count against them. But when they took a huge amount of our inactives it was ok.

DeletedUser

CR had and has in active they kept to maintain points. Right up til I or someone else found out. When they noticed the losing of the cities then they kick them. Just like Abstinence,PRJ,trevrious and countless others. Its quite funny the double standard CR has about how inactive cities don't count against them. But when they took a huge amount of our inactives it was ok.

there is a huge difference between inactive but logging in and just inactive ...... some people stay while they give there cities away talking on the boards and everything. other quit over night and never log back in.

even i was inactive for 2 months and no one really noticed

DeletedUser

Just A pathetic show of leadership by the Fate leader. Leo, get off your knees and stop begging trying to suck up to BA while begging for for more help. Just get up and fight like a man!

again a horrible inaccurate post by leo ...
etc, etc,

Waaah! Poor me, poor Fate! We need BA to survive. How? Begging them for help? When?
You had the option of moving freely through oceans dominated by Fate, but chose instead to see conspiracies and you are still bogged down trying to push us aside as a result.

I would love to see BA fighting alongside Fate once again, but they will make their own choices. Your decision to take on 3 major alliances is your problem, and the strongest two of those have other enemies to deal with as well. Fate alone is just 1/3rd the size of CR. The odds against CR are nowhere near 3:1. Most CR members can reach enemy cities directly with a single CS, many TST or UoW members cannot do the same. The reality is that CR is stronger on any front line than any of their enemies.

Any alliance that joins in against CR will always be welcomed by Fate, simple.

Regards,
Leo

DeletedUser

etc, etc,

Waaah! Poor me, poor Fate! We need BA to survive. How? Begging them for help? When?
You had the option of moving freely through oceans dominated by Fate, but chose instead to see conspiracies and you are still bogged down trying to push us aside as a result.

I would love to see BA fighting alongside Fate once again, but they will make their own choices. Your decision to take on 3 major alliances is your problem, and the strongest two of those have other enemies to deal with as well. Fate alone is just 1/3rd the size of CR. The odds against CR are nowhere near 3:1. Most CR members can reach enemy cities directly with a single CS, many TST or UoW members cannot do the same. The reality is that CR is stronger on any front line than any of their enemies.

Any alliance that joins in against CR will always be welcomed by Fate, simple.

Regards,
Leo

again another shout for help leo!!

if u look at the map CR is totaly surronded yes every member of CR can take a village on one front but very few can take a village on all fronts!

3 The Steel Titans 40269988 38
4 Union of Warlords 31168982 33
7 Fate 18260588 32

total points of all three 89699588 73 players

Chaos Rising 58355257 46
diffrence against cr -49655669 27 players

a big diffrence there!! by looks of it u almost out do us on a ratio of 2:1 so dont claim 3:1 ratio ok some are a distance away but that dont stop them joining a operation against us form a distance fakes real attacks ect :)

the diffrence is CR will attack at big distances if needed i sent attacks 100 hours out to help a mate the other day didnt borther me! i knew i was going to lose the 100 + attacks i sent but it enabled a operation to be done! so therefore perpose completed! i even spoke to the palyer as the attacks was out going! and convinced them i was for real ! drawing all this players support to his own village and at the same time weaking there whole front!
its stergy that u 3 lack! thats all!

u defend the west of fate thats almost totaly dead! which drains the east of moral! drop the west fight in the east ur win a fight as lets face it ur west fighters are nothing much!
or maybe talk to ur long lived frineds in uow and ask them to make a op toghter! with u!! like ur cry baby op! that was fun just not enough of u guys worked to join in on it!! so u failed

DeletedUser

Long time since i entered in externals and this is what Fate members were talking behind my back? :p

Leo, i think now your life is focused more in trying to get BA help in grepolis hehehe... To tell the truth, reading all these posts from you, i learned how to ask help crying or not in different ways, but i wont use it you have the CopyRights©...

So hadesspartan, when we gave you a ceasfire why didnt you used that little moment to build up your defence because you know that after ceasfire you would get hit hard again :D But instead you used it to break that ceasfire and attack CR member.

How Fate members see Fate :

winner.jpg

How ETA see Fate :

Blog3.png

How CR see Fate :

arcadia-ii-ultimate-playground.jpg

How Fate really is :

Loser.jpg

And now you came here crying for yourselves come on you dont deserve anything lol.... I see now how you Fate members have becomed lol....

Not-Bad-psd81138.png

DeletedUser

wow klev i am really impressed. u have gotten really good at ur typing now. +rep.

DeletedUser

again another shout for help leo!!

if u look at the map CR is totaly surronded yes every member of CR can take a village on one front but very few can take a village on all fronts!

3 The Steel Titans 40269988 38
4 Union of Warlords 31168982 33
7 Fate 18260588 32

total points of all three 89699588 73 players

Chaos Rising 58355257 46
diffrence against cr -49655669 27 players

a big diffrence there!! by looks of it u almost out do us on a ratio of 2:1 so dont claim 3:1 ratio ok some are a distance away but that dont stop them joining a operation against us form a distance fakes real attacks ect :)

hmm your working out is wrong, you added in fates allies of UoW and TST but forgot to add in your own of Valour with its 44 members which would make the new count Fate side: 73 CR side: 90. So your points in your post pertain to yourself not Fate and her allies.
Didnt factor in BA as they hitting both sides of the coin. I could add in DH numbers in too on CR side as they are hitting UoW but i think you get my point.

As for any alliance asking for help, so what? Thats there choice and something you must factor in when making wars. Beds been made now one must lie in it.

DeletedUser

I said from day 1 of the current war that Fate would seek to bring in every other alliance against CR. That is the bed that was made, by CR themselves.

Fate is not calling for any help; we will stand alone if need be. I would be surprised to find BA fighting CR, but would welcome it just as CR seeks to avoid it. That TST and UoW have more than one enemy to face is brushed aside by CR claiming 'underdog' status. That is their oldest joke, and one they will never tire of.

DeletedUser

I said from day 1 of the current war that Fate would seek to bring in every other alliance against CR. That is the bed that was made, by CR themselves.

Fate is not calling for any help; we will stand alone if need be. I would be surprised to find BA fighting CR, but would welcome it just as CR seeks to avoid it. That TST and UoW have more than one enemy to face is brushed aside by CR claiming 'underdog' status. That is their oldest joke, and one they will never tire of.

CR is not afraid of any alliance. We are fighting 4 strong alliances ... i mean 3 because Fate is not so strong lol , and we dont fear them. We are winning no matter what :)

You seek to bring every other alliance against CR but you are not calling for help... its confusing to me...

Anyway leo your a good fighter :) You take a lot of citys from inactives and ghost citys. No one can do that its difficult for me :D

There should be an award for that :)

DeletedUser

leo the first war between us who was the underdog ???

if i remeber u was 4 times the size of CR when u declared on us!! u lost that war with CR growing bigger then u!

when CR decalred on EF a allaince 8 times our size we took it on the chin we forced them to split

then we went for KE and again they was twice our size

then we went for UoW and we realised fighting them was boring so we thoguht we would finish of the fate eleimate aswell! as u started first time around and u was invading our oceans! between u u out numbered our villages and our members!! we beat u down u then begged TST then TE for help! making the odds massivly out of favor for us! but we went for it! then we had valor decide to side with us! and attack TST so yes u guys made valor back us up lol! so yer ok valor are attacking TST and we are attackign TST but what other wars do we share with VALOR none ! just the TST war as far as i know unless u at war with them or UoW is!/ but thats there buisness not mine!

carry on crying for help!! carry on beggin! as we have our plans to win the war! and to finaly beat all 3 of u that we at war with so far if another joins in then let it be! but again whoever it is has to make sure they dont over extend themselfs! and make a weak spot for others to expolit

DeletedUser

Yes! Rockys post are easier on the eyes now. Good job Rockys! +Rep

DeletedUser

My my, I have to becareful what I say since the moderator warned me about profanity in my posts. lol The funny part is I didnt even swear. I just think they wanna date tony. But so what if I get banned. First rocky, I am impressed, did you add up all those numbers without taking off your shoes. But on the plus side you are writing more legible now. Klev, lol are those your hooked on phonics pictures? did you go to the local elementary school during arts and crafts hour for inspiration? I think its funny that you put more effort into putting together pictures in the external forum than you do at beating Fate.

Guys, I know this is a PNP and you can do a lot of spinning but numbers don't really lie. Take a look at the colonizations of both alliances and you'll see for yourself.

Fate is actually fighting one war in offense, CR is fighting three, and we do take cities from our enemies. Since it is a war we also lose cities to our enemies. but in general we are not losing those wars. Whether you can really win a war between major alliances at this stage of this world is doubtful. (too many ghosts and inactives to run in the neighborhood for your enemies to conquer if you take one of their cities) But we definitely show that we are the better fighters.

Today you are trying to play underdog to CR because we are bigger in size, but I recall the days CR was much smaller than the alliances we are fighting today. We were the more aggressive and more active alliance, and that made the difference.

DeletedUser21064

I am not knocking CR, just rockys and klev. This is just a form of entertainment to me. I just like to get people riled up. When I rip people, it is just in fun 99% of the time. But there is a lot of mentally challenged people in this game I swear. Active players is the key and unfortunetly Fate has lost a lot of good players to real life, or I think this war would have been a little more interesting.

DeletedUser

Very much true. Activity is the main factor in success. Even a mediocre player that is very active is better than a great player who is mostly inactive due to real life.
We have had our losses to real life too. Some of our players have had longer period of inactivity or even completely inactive for some time. Point is to keep the people in the game. The alliance can help a great deal in it but if your RL is really stopping you, quitting is the only option. CR has been quite successful in keeping people active. Also by keeping the game interesting for them. We help people move to the front lines, because if a member has no red dots around him to "play with" he will be less involved and more likely go inactive.

enjoy the war ;)

DeletedUser

Klev, lol are those your hooked on phonics pictures? did you go to the local elementary school during arts and crafts hour for inspiration? I think its funny that you put more effort into putting together pictures in the external forum than you do at beating Fate.

Hadesspartans...hadesspartas... you and your 40 posts.....

No i didnt go to my local elementary school for art of whatever, to tell the truth i was insiprated more from the tears of your leader while he was crying and begging for help , like a girl :( and i thought i have to put my inspiration to work or i would lose it :) so i did...

How about you hades, how are you doing conquering inactives and ghosts? Or you just follow your leader example :D I saw some battle reports from you and to tell the truth i wasent dissapointed because they were the most noob battle reports i ever saw in 3 years game play in grepolis. I would be dissapointed if you would have good battle reports lol... But dont worry o15 is not far from me and i will show my efforts beating you and Fate. I will come from border of o15/25 . I will conquer and walk in middle of o15 and nothing more nothing less.

I hope you will stop me, even thou it will be difficult because you guys just got massacred in o25 by us. Now o25 players will bring hell in o15 :) Enjoy the war hehe

PS : Tell this to Leo i want to see again another atempt for help in externals...

woman_crying.gif

man-crying-help-4x3_540x405%25255B5%25255D.jpg

DeletedUser

too be honest!
the numbers show that CR is winning this war!
if you wanted i could put in defence and offence points gained by both allainces and it will show that CR is more aggrissive and most of your players are defencive now so its just a major blow to you guys again!

im bored of talking to boring fate players that just dont play the game anymore! the only reason you guys havent fallen apart yet is because you have no active players lefted so you dont mind ghost hunting to replace your dead villages in the west!