Pnp Chaos Rising vs Union of Warlords

DeletedUser

"Strong did what they could, weak did what they had to."
CR is simply strong, big in members, can handle many wars, and unfortunately for us, their neighbors, we should be constantly alert, because they can.

When CR first began we never looked at player size, we looked at activity and like minded individuals. Squad FF was the smallest (players size wise) in BA. Squad FF basically joined with a few leaders of KE. Within hours of the unmerger Fate attacked us while we had just 12 people when we messaged them asking them to stop they told us "only if we have a nap or pact with them until them their is nothing they can do" so we declared the war.

these stats are after the war started with CR look at the spoiler for our size compared to them back then. funny how back then they started the war as a side war. It ended up costing them almost everything.

anther thing to not they did not have many cities in oceans 14,15,16. they gained cities there during the CR vs KE war. a plan straight out of their forums as i stated earlier a few posts up.

5 Fate 18546104 88 210751
again not the best avrage but tight nit fighting group glad to have them on my team

6 Chaos Rising 8554513 29 294983
Very close fighters great avrage points and god fghter loads respect o these guys they could go the distance!!

what a load of bollocks.... CR vs UoW???? would be a boring fight... this war won't last long.... anyone got a bag of popcorn?????

boring fight is right, long fight might be right also, UoW has 3,000 undefended cities. that would both take a long time and be boring to conquest. like this video [video=youtube;CJtIa48W1Ns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJtIa48W1Ns[/video]

DeletedUser

Don't get me wrong I will always like UoW I hope stay up in the ranks and not fall like TE did :p , UoW was good back in days like when you had Blue,TK, not for getting De suez boy I miss his banter :p

Then again ETA is not the same as it was when I left/banned :p

ETA will always be wars,drama nothing will change that hehehehehe

DeletedUser15946

Whateverr, I said you were strong, and you were, strength isn't in numbers or points.

DeletedUser

see if they say that about TST when we get a proper front line on them!!
lol

DeletedUser15946

when you get proper front line, Eta will end. When we get front line VS Valor, Eta will end.

DeletedUser

lol we not that far from a front line ;) only one ocean hehe!!! ok its got some good players in it and they being defended by TST so the way i see it we fighting TST troops just in another allainces villages tryign to slow us will only make them weaker in the long run!! they should b fighting towards us eliminating the allaince in the middle so we cna have a proper war ready for the end game :p

DeletedUser

_______________ update 02/20/12 __________________________

nothing to report

_____________last 14 days _________________________________

score
CR vs UoW
8 to 0

____________total score___________________________________

score
CR vs UoW
148 to 43

I don't understand.
Where are the cities we took from Big Grim?
You counted it on total score but not on "last 14 days" score.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't understand.
Where are the cities we took from Big Grim?
You counted it on total score but not on "last 14 days" score.

it will be in the next update.

wait was it? hmmmm ..... program error?

I'll check it out and update it

should have been 6-20 (14 days)(does not include the 20th)
score
CR vs UoW
8 to 6

Last edited by a moderator: