Confirmed Chat not working

DeletedUser

i think there is a bug in chat functions.......functions of chat like leave minimise does not work

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whenever I try and type something into chat, it says that there is a general error. Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whenever I try and type something into chat, it says that there is a general error. Any thoughts?

Its happened to me.
I have two chat boxes, when i click on one it goes away.
24fa1l4.png

DeletedUser

Seems to be working now for me, whatever you guys did worked thanks.

DeletedUser

The chat will be fixed in the next update. Thank you for reporting this bug.

DeletedUser

Actually, I found a work around for anyone would is having that issue. Just close your browser and reopen. Not sure why it works but works.

DeletedUser

The chat in the new world TAU doesn't work.
My friend (who doesn't use the forum) says that he send a message. It said "general error".
:Angry:

DeletedUser2795

That chat is not the most brilliant thing in the universe, it would probably be better to use Skype or something.

DeletedUser2795

Very few things are brilliant, but some are less non-brilliant then others.

DeletedUser

My chat was working fine (the one that you can change the size and pop-out or pop-in), but I changed Alliances and now it is an entirely different window.

Have tried restarting browser multiple times, as well as clearing cache. Any ideas to get back to the old one?

DeletedUser3393

That chat is not the most brilliant thing in the universe, it would probably be better to use Skype or something.

IMO this is very wrong to say.

Chat is a game feature and if it isn't working correctly it has to be fixed.

I love chat much more than work, because that lets me plan things at work without the need to download extra software.

DeletedUser2795

The chat is working fine for me, it is not perfect, but I would not expect it to be...

DeletedUser

Chat is an on going issue. It is a low priority for the Developers, because no matter they do with it, people complain about it. It will be fixed eventually, but don't expect it be all sunshine and rainbows once it is.

DeletedUser

The chat on Sigma world kicks you out every time you move from 1 city to the next. Anybody else have this problem.