Cheap trick ever done

DeletedUser11595

When we(The underground knights were going well in the game a s****r came to our alliance saying that he was experienced he acted well for days and suddenly he asked rights so that he can edit the profile info.we thinking he was good gave them saying that he must return them after editing.he then sent a mail to me saying that he got invitation from demolition

You have received a Invitation to -Demolition-

We believe that you are a Great player in world Upsilon. We chose you because we feel that you will be here playing in this world until the Hero Worlds. Not Only that we believe that you will be a well suited Player in our Alliance. We only choose or invite the best players from a world. We are also a Aggressive alliance and will fight to the end and will attack other alliance. We run this alliance for now only in O45. This way we can focus our Development, and help players easily when they are on the same ocean.

Our Philosophies:

This alliance that we are running will usually consist of about 30-40 players.
We only choose the best players from the Ocean or from other worlds

We Plan on Destroying this world, and the only way can achieve this is by getting you and other good players from this Ocean.

Our Motto:

"Strike with Passion"

Our Recruitment Info:

We Recruit Players Over 280 Points (as of right now)
We promote a healthy Alliance cap at 50 Players
We Only Invite player in Ocean 45
We only Recruit the best and the most tactical
We are A elite so we do not focus on Many Players, rather we focus on Growth and Activity

How to Join?

If you do not know how to accept the Invite we sent you, then you should not be in this alliance.

What languages do we Support?

We support
1. English
2. Greek
3. Spanish
4. French
and Many Other languages

Current players:

Our Current Players are some of the best Grepolis players existed
each of our current Players has either played in over 3 worlds, or has Achieved the top ranks in other worlds in Grepolis.

Our Mission:

Do develop growth and to create a Successful and Destructive & powerful alliance

Thanks,
Founder of -Demolition-

this was the message he gave me and he dissolved the alliance.whoever played this trick so that they can grow will suffer.

DeletedUser

YOU SEE WHAT I SAID BEFORE!!

Disbanding MRA's causes nothing but problems. He hasn't learned anything, he's just going to do it again. He'll feel like it was the guy who disbanded fault that his alliance did succedd. If he was beat fair and square he could realize that he made a mistake and could change his gameplay style..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11595

lol we were never a MRA we only had 80 players.so do it looks like an Mra

DeletedUser

There was no problem in the alliance, we were organized. We were not an MRA alliance .

I am ashamed that there are people who play games like this

DeletedUser

(dip)

I am sorry to hear what happened to The Underground Knights.

Like with Oops, I was disgusted to hear that something like that had happened, HAS happened, and find doing so repugnant.

On behalf of -Demolition- I want to make sure you understand that we had nothing to do with that one single players decision. We never imagined he would go such lengths and take such drastic measures when we invited him. We are currently evaluating if we want to keep such a backstapping character in our alliance.

If you could please send us the name of the player ingame so we can take steps to prevent the same thing happening to us it would be appreciated.

Again, we truly regret this slight has happened and am happy to see that you have already started rebuilding what was lost. We hope that this slight that has been done towards you won't affect future cooperation between both of our magnificient alliances.

DeletedUser

Like with Oops, I was disgusted to hear that something like that had happened, HAS happened, and find doing so repugnant.

On behalf of -Demolition- I want to make sure you understand that we had nothing to do with that one single players decision. We never imagined he would go such lengths and take such drastic measures when we invited him. We are currently evaluating if we want to keep such a backstapping character in our alliance.

If you could please send us the name of the player ingame so we can take steps to prevent the same thing happening to us it would be appreciated.

Again, we truly regret this slight has happened and am happy to see that you have already started rebuilding what was lost. We hope that this slight that has been done towards you won't affect future cooperation between both of our magnificient alliances.

I really Like my Diplomat :)

DeletedUser

(dip)

yes, you sai sorry but now you recuit our members... and dont esplain wath hapeend, only send a Message recuit them...

if you and yours members really want a coperation with alliance you dont recuit members. so do not be hypocritical.

DeletedUser

Lol at Demolition putting random capital letters onto random words.

If i remember Elite Shadows from Iota started out with random capital letters :). I know they did extremely well for a while.. not sure what became of them.

But that was a while ago, and i'm sure much has changed since i left.

Aicy

Strategos
They merged with someone else or something and ended up controlling the server until they quit due to boredom.

'Twas fun.

DeletedUser

He seems to enjoy his role-play.

First of all, it is not role play. I am merely stating the truth.

yes, you sai sorry but now you recuit our members... and dont esplain wath hapeend, only send a Message recuit them...

if you and yours members really want a coperation with alliance you dont recuit members. so do not be hypocritical.

It is true that we recruit members from all around ocean 45. We mostly invite those without an alliance, though also a few with one.

That said every player should be free to join whichever alliance they see fit or leave their current one.
I don't think you do you previous allies justice by claiming ownership over them.

The truth of the matter is that you did not trust your own original leadership enough, not to look for help from new members of your alliance that was claiming experience, and was thus susceptible to what happened, backstabbing.
If you do not trust yourself with the leadership of the alliance and give other players, which you do not know and therefore can't trust, the rank of leader or founder so easily, it is no wonder that people won't rejoin your alliance and starts looking somewhere else.

In most people's minds it is discouraged to start a new alliance if you are not familiar with the game, but should instead join an already existing one, this was clearly not the case with TUK.

Don't go blame Demolition for your own mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

game restart

how does one reestart the game I can't see anything in settings

DeletedUser

i dont like things like this happening.

1; the leader should be smart enough NOT to trust anyone until they trully know their motives (sometimes NEVER giving another person leadership position is best)

2; the guy who gets into a high position SHOULDNT ruin the alliance no matter if their just MRA noobs anyway i mean comeon you get into a position of trust then backstab like that, its totaly dishonourable.