Chelsea.

DeletedUser

I am a Man U fan but that was probably greatest defensive display and show of brotherhood I have ever seen. Yes they got lucky but they deserved every bit of it. Terry has no shame and is not worthy to play with players like Cech, who was the real difference over the 2 legs. He wont ever play in a champions league final now but he has nobody to blame but himself. Man for man Braca probably deserve to be in the final but any team who works as hard as Chelsea did should be rewarded. As for Torres I hate the guy but what a time and place for him to score, I bet that's the start of some bad news for the rest of the teams out there. Well done to Chelsea, I'm sure the special one will take them apart in the final (as he is the one who put them together) but we all thought the same about Braca :)

DeletedUser

Yes I was mostly surprised about Torres. The guy had a bad luck on scoring but scored the right place the right time.
Bayern Munich vs Chelsea. What's your thoughts???

Lugosi

Strategos
You think thats the best defense, what about Portsmouth from 2008-10? Now that was something to look at every game.

DeletedUser

Bayern Munich vs Chelsea. What's your thoughts???

Could go either way as both teams have slipped in form over the past few years and both will probably know this will be there last final for many years to come. Chelsea will be a lot more attacking than they were against barca so it will really depend on what players he picks to start, I reckon torres should get a start. A big game like that might be just what he needs, I think I'm going to stick 20 euro on 2-1 Chelsea to win it.

DeletedUser

Hope Chelsea win. They're playing well, which (no offence, Chelsea fans) is a rare sight. :D

StokieScott

Phrourach
As a Stoke fan i cant help but laugh at all media and football fans salivating over Chelseas performances against Barca, Yet the past few years we have been vilified for playing just the same Anti- football.
As for the final Bayern will win as Chelsea cant defend as much as did against Barca and Bayern with players like Gomez, Robben, Ribeiry, Muller, Kroos, Schweinsteiger etc, are much quicker (not better) at counter attacking football then Barca are. Plus Bayerns replacements for their suspended players then Chelsea have and if Chelsea play like they did in FA Cup Final they will be hammered.

As for Chelsea playing well Wert, please look at the teams they have played since Di Matteo has taken over Bar Barca and Man City, they have played a poor Spurs team (helped by that sorta goal) and Poor Liverpool team that still nearly came from 2-0 down. Even Benfica and Napoli games they werent excactly playing that well Napoli just froze and Benfica didnt turn up at home.

P.S also just too add in the Champ League is a home game for Bayern remember so I reckon 4th place in Prem will - Champ League again

DeletedUser14378

First about Torres,guy is 1 of the best attacers in England but his self-confidence isnt on high level,just remember what he did to Vidic few years ago when he play in Liverpool,he didnt forgot how to play...also he is about to enter in best years for football so do not talk bad about Torres...

About final in Munich think Bayern have advantage because Chelsea wont be able to play with strongest team and on other hand Bayern have 2 maybe most powerful,fastest wings on the world...My prediction 3:0 for Bayern much faster and better than current team without few starters from Chelsea...

DeletedUser

I just hate the thought about "the new Chelsea fans"..Ive been a Chelsea fan since I was fckin 6 and I dont live anywhere near Britain nor London and now im 15..Now all those bi*** that shouted "Barca" and "Real Madrid" are shouting Chelsea..I asked one whats the 1st team,she replied:Cech,Drogba and Terry...She didnt know anyone else...Really hate that,I mean she never heard of Lampard or A.Cole

DeletedUser

I just hate the thought about "the new Chelsea fans"..Ive been a Chelsea fan since I was fckin 6 and I dont live anywhere near Britain nor London and now im 15..Now all those bi*** that shouted "Barca" and "Real Madrid" are shouting Chelsea..I asked one whats the 1st team,she replied:Cech,Drogba and Terry...She didnt know anyone else...Really hate that,I mean she never heard of Lampard or A.Cole

To be fair a lot of Chelsea fans are glory hunters, you should only support Chelsea if you live nearby or have connections to the area.

DeletedUser

Hey man,when they win,or when they lose I love them..My town is really divided into 3 parts..Real Madrid,Barca or Man.U..Im one of the few people that hate all 3 of them,I used to like Liverpool,but used to when Morientes was playing there(long time ago)

DeletedUser

To be fair a lot of Chelsea fans are glory hunters, you should only support Chelsea if you live nearby or have connections to the area.

Exactly! I hate it when people change who they support based on who is winning. I'm a Birmingham City supporter, and we're not even in the Premiership! (That's where I'm from >.>)

DeletedUser17088

European Champions!!!! Carefree wherever you may be, we are the famous CFC, and we dont care whoever you may be, cause we are the famous CFC

DeletedUser

i'm glad that chelsea won instead of bayern, keeps bayern from catching up on RM's trophy count :p