opinions-
likes-
dislikes-
key player-

you can pick any number of players to answer the above questions on

DeletedUser

I didn't know suicidal troops could earn king so much abp lol

DeletedUser

I'm more interested by the second table :) , My dogs armpit , defenitly a great attacker , although I'm not ure what happened there , Did he loose all his citys to make WW .... In 4 monthas ??

DeletedUser

Ah , It was a pity ,he was really Good , It'll take a bit Of time to heal that loss , but o well I still regard him as a GooD attacker ...

I thkn EM can admit that alfiegee IS a Good pèlayer ...

DeletedUser

alfie was the only decent guy in KiT i remember besides maybe the ones who had joined us at the time...

King being banned sure explains how he can get away with being so terrible and #1 abp

DeletedUser17088

once again, another mention of a certain act will result in infractions, as per the rules.

DeletedUser21079

Bogus insults on Black Lotus

We are doing well and came up the chain on our own you nerd heads, go take a breath and pay attention to your own alliance.

DeletedUser

We are doing well and came up the chain on our own you nerd heads, go take a breath and pay attention to your own alliance.

Please you MRA'd all the way throughout O44. I've seen your attacks on my allies, seriously the most you lot attack with is about 30ls? We ARE paying attention to our own alliance. If we weren't we'd be out there killing you for being in OUR ocean. If IMMORTAL (a smaller alliance than yourself) haven't killed you by the time we're done i'll be coming for specifically you. Also no-one was commenting on your alliance until you posted.

DeletedUser

No, I did comment on the alliance :)

Yea, what Jubier said pretty much sums up my feelings on MM/LoL aka Black Lotus.

Enjoying the ceasefire?? And Peace? oh, and Osemilisia tells me that he looooves the BP you gave him.

Were you a member of League of Legends or Memento Mori originally?

Pennaone

Phrourach
AHH Lowkey
He was amazing in chi
he could have easily made it to the top 3 players
however he had to quit due to rl issues
He as back in corinth now though

DeletedUser

Actually I think it's a good idea.

2dt3ic5.jpg

m78heb.jpg

predictions-