Children in Alliances

DeletedUser

True, thats what you think is successful though. Others may disagree due to their opinions and experiences. I might think someone is epic where you think they might not be etc.

When has that ever been a success? :p

Though i do remember in Delta the alliance limit was 500. Now that was interesting to see lol, then again back during those worlds the oceans were all pretty much filled and you had a full map :D

I seem to remember TW-Shaddow on Alpha did that. Lots of mixed opinions about their "success".

As for someone you think is epic that I think is not. I'll put a name on that too. Daizan :p

DeletedUser14283

Lol, i've played with Dai. He is a good guy i do not doubt that but i know a lot of players who are just as good as him.

I've been around long enough and played with plenty of players who i think are top notch. For instance, TaskCo1, the guy is a beast. Great player right there. Got much respect for a lot of Krypteia players, who i knew for a long time.

You got a fellow mod, whiskydelta... she is scary good o_O

From the Delta days you have a lot of good players, all who are mostly gone now :( The guys in the Harbingers kicked some major behind so much respect for them.

There are some great players in these worlds they just choose not to use the forum. So even if they aren't famous to everyone else they still got a ton of respect from me.

DeletedUser

Task co was good, but he quit around the time I last quit. N3mesis is the only other player I respect in all aspects of the game. He quit over the unwritten rules fiasco which most players here won't know about.

DeletedUser14283

It can sometimes depend on who the young player played with as there leader. If the leader they started off with was very mature then it transfers to the players. Im sure many try to repeat what they learned from the leaders.

Completely agree with you there :)

I think you find as you make your way through your time in this game there are certain players that come and go but you will always have a very small handful of people you will always want to play with. You can meet some really good people through Grepolis, i met my best mate through it so it's great for me :D

DeletedUser

yeah and all my ig buddies are the other side of the world from me.

DeletedUser

I'll name a few successful 1st gen alliances lead by a 15 year old, and sixteen year old. Thetas AAB and AX. One lead, originally by nodcrush before elli took over and the second run originally by skally up until they started being attacked by every other alliance on the server after they bacame the top points attack and defending alliance then rob took over, not to mention I ran AcX.

DeletedUser

1st gen changed "hands" with two major new updates that took alot of the first 5 world players out of the game. The two reasons were the hidden rules scandal, and the introduction of revolt. Alot of players quit before conquest was re-instated. There was a time when Revolt was supposed to take over from conquest completely. Theta was after both incidents.

DeletedUser

yeah and vork, lletteck, ryan, betsy, knutty, dink, silverfish, soc, rob, dai, spiller, f0rtune, and more that have slipped my mind where awful players and didn't play ANY of first five worlds. Yes people quit, but a lot of the old guard where there. The fact that two top alliances where lead successfully by 16 and younger players says that they can lead an alliance on a competitive server (arguably one of the top servers of all time) successfully.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha, of course there was a smaller concentration except that all of the top players that didn't leave moved to the server because it was the first speed 3 server. There was a crazy player density. The wars you saw there where insane. Even rivaling the Black/smash vs DOA/Huns delta war or any of the other major first 4 server major wars (excluding some of the crazy hackings that happened in Alpha). IT was about as stacked a server as you would ever experience.

DeletedUser

my point was about the concentration not that everyone had left though ;)

DeletedUser

my point is that it was a really though server and ther where two 16 or younger successful leaders.

DeletedUser27793

There was only 1, and it was on epsilon, but the young founder didn't last the course. That's the only clue :p
R u talking about engaboy?
or yo serious,the enlightened,ageis,sarrissa,path finders,Mad melons,one for all,artemis?
which one?

DeletedUser

The original founder of NmE was 15. I forget who he was, but that alliance became strong on several servers afterwards as premades.

DeletedUser6029

R u talking about engaboy?
or yo serious,the enlightened,ageis,sarrissa,path finders,Mad melons,one for all,artemis?
which one?
Since you are naming off Epsilon...I can tell you according to TenD, TimmyK was a "young" player. (sorry Timmy, I know you are still active) anyway, that "child" turned into a machine....

YS was a merge so (however I still see mel around on FoE, and she was not a child)
Path was blope and company
OFA was KhiteZu and he was far from a child
Artemis, was trulyYummy, again.....not a child.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Metalcore had a premade a bit back in 2012 or 2011. Getting mixed up now :D

He was a teen but was very mature for his age.

DeletedUser

I think he did social gamers club on Lambda, and one NmE alliance, forgot which world.

DeletedUser

Yes if i can remember they both done pretty well, but my mind is blurry when i think about it.

DeletedUser20415

I am 19 :rolleyes: people don't hurt me :rolleyes:

just let my CS in and dont attack it :rolleyes:

PG and PM are bunch of childrens like me ... please don't heart us :rolleyes: we are very peaceful