Chill

DeletedUser

• Someone should start a game in the General discussion

If he says so the game is CHILL (CHI-hill) same old ko hill refrain from dumb game enders like i make a black hole and everyone else dies i win. come up with funny creative ways to take down the other players. It would also be nice if you could relate it to the world just for fun. Such as i sick project monolith on you and you get rimed my hill :D

ill start i walk up to the hill and set down my flag. My HILL!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ill start i walk up to the hill and set down my flag. My HILL!
I walk up the hill and offer to share it with you. You agree. However, after a time I get greedy. I plot to get rid of you. When you start eating I slip a sleeping pill into your drink and you fall into a deep sleep. I take your limp body and dump it in a barrel which I think let roll all the way down the hill. I light your flag on fire and watch it burn with glee. I then erect my own flag, sit down, and wait.

...take that!

DeletedUser

I walk up and start to fight you for the hill then whail we fight my split personality runs up and places his flag which is part of me so my hill :D

DeletedUser

I split into three personalities
one takes the flag
other shoots you and your spilt with an ak~47
the third one takes the hill
my hill

DeletedUser

I hire the Idiots (the alliance) to rim you and whail they fight off you and your allies i sneak up and merge with my personality to place one epic flag. :D

DeletedUser

I take a different hill and surround it with AA-Guns, and patrolling guards. While you guys fight over that hill, I have mine :D

DeletedUser

I delete yours from existence because there can only be one hill!!! NOW FIGHT OVER THE HILL! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser56

I bring panathinaikos fc hooligans and beat ya all up

my hill

DeletedUser17088

HADOUKEN! My hill

I close the thread making sure that the hill remains mine ;)

DeletedUser

Fotns forgets to close the thread, and Kanga quickly decapitates him and his guards, securing the hill.

DeletedUser17088

Fotns lies headless on the floor, his awesome blood everywhere ;)

kanga slips on the blood and renders herself unconscious, The hill is Unmanned............

DeletedUser

I skip up the hill happily, noticed the blood shed and quickly hide the evidence. After being blamed, Kanga is sent to prison and I somehow have complete ownership rights of the hill.

DeletedUser

Remains in jail.
):
):
):

Uses last wavering energy to reincarnate Fist as an overlord.... Made of beans.

DeletedUser18825

Somehow, I manage to kill you.

My hill.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i sick a spider eating bird on you. (you die)
I replace my epic flag.
My hill.

DeletedUser

I experience an epic romance and the love between us moves mountains, the geographic changes kill you and all your friends and over 60% of the hills mass is now within my property line.

After a lengthy court process I now legally own the hill.

My hill.

DeletedUser

I experience an epic romance and the love between us moves mountains, the geographic changes kill you and all your friends and over 60% of the hills mass is now within my property line.

After a lengthy court process I now legally own the hill.

My hill.

Remains in jail & is jelly of Jayaris's hill.