Chuckle Worthy Mass Mail

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Since there hasn't been much in the way of war discussion on the forum and the main posting happens in the top 12 threads I thought I'd share an interesting Mass Mail that I, and quite a few others I assume, got.

"Hi everyone i am founder of Legends Of Nightmare our city ##### is under siege by No Name it is big city, if they will conquer this one too they will not stop and will cause a lot of problems in ocean, please send LS what you can, if you want dont send, if you want to help us attack it with LS city name #####. we wont forget guys who will help us."

This is the second chuckle worthy message I've gotten from the highly skillful leader of Legends of Nightmares. I found the desperation funny and figured quite a few of you would too.

2vwiold.png

DeletedUser

Utterly pathetic, I don't say so myself :p (And this is my first post after 3 hours of staring at the forums :D )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i sent 34 giant squid, haven't heard back from them yet though :(

DeletedUser

Man, that's harsh. I know who I won't be including if I throw my dignity in the pot and send a mm begging for help and threaten the entire ocean with apocalyptic forecasts if you abstain...

DeletedUser

Funny message, but poor guy, being made fun of...

And NO NAME seems to be dying anyway, no worries that they'll be 'unstoppable".

DeletedUser

I suppose it never hurts to ask around. Some big beastie might just be in the mood to destroy a siege for the BP. At the same time, the request for assistance should probably be presented as an opportunity, rather than being portrayed as an event equivalent to a solar flare frying the earth.

DeletedUser

He should have sent that message to me, I would have pwned that siege no problem. That's what I do. Too bad for him, he sent it to a bunch of noobs like you guys that only know how to turtle. On all servers that I play, ppl know who I am 'cause I eat CS for breakfast. Just yesterday I killed enemy siege all by myself. My LS nukes are legendary. When the noobs see 'em coming they pack their stuff and go to another server. That's right Inferna Bellatorum, you puny peasants, you think you can run from T-Rock? I don't think so. Lucky for you, new world just opened up. It's MRA noob heaven - alliance cap 1k and speed 1. Thnx Inno. You guys can jump there whenever you feel like it, I aint gonna follow u to this dump, cause I'm the real pro among dem noobs here who cant even break some noob siege.

DeletedUser

Since there are no hate mail topics yet (which is a shame, 'cause they are my favorite) imma use Toolan's topic to share something I like to see... mails from rivals/enemies feeling good about themselves after they break a weak diversionary siege, while they are unknowingly losing others:

LUIGK.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got one today that sent shivers down my spine...

nojanno today at 19:06
"if you wont join our alliance, then you will be under a major attack anytime soon ;) Let me know if you want to join :)"

DeletedUser2663

This is the most hiliarious one i have seen in a long time

The Cartel 10/34 at 26:03
We are all laughing at you. Ha ha ha ha. We are an alliance of noobs, farms and clowns who joined this server to be farmed for both res and BP....and the only one in your alliance who is doing it is Lord Honey. Sure, we know a couple of you have taken cities from us, but big deal - that is easy !! If you guys were really any good you would all join Lord Honey in totally subjugating us and making us play in complete and total misery until we gave up and quit, leaving you all with huge awesome farms. What you should be doing is constantly farming us, stealing all our res, gaining huge cheap BPs and forcing us to constantly re-build our walls and nothing else. But again, most of you are simply not doing this. Until you do, we will continue to laugh at you for not properly treating us like the farms that we are.

DeletedUser

shortly after a conquest attempt against a hateocracy member, i noticed i had a mail from the would-be conqueror...
jureros
Hey Pythagorus

I have one idea id like to discuss with you. Some joined action if you are interested.

JR

my first thought was that he was looking for some kind of pact against the other portion of what was eblans, so
Pythagorus
if you're talking about some kind of pact, then you'd need to speak to black ker in order for that to be declined :p

if it's something else, then i'm all ears!

reply came soon after
jureros
no, we are not interested in pact, specially after you guys are not doing really good atm and as i know bad days has just begun. (i lol'd at that in real life)

Let me get straight out with my idea.
I am looking to recruit few active players in south O54 area. Currently i am in talks with 3 and i would like to know if you are interested.
This would mean full protection before joining us, 2000 GU in each city, so no worries about attacks after. The only criteria is refugee status, in case player is under attacks we can not accept them. We had some issues with last alliance, now things have settled down, we are almost back on top as ex DN was. No of players is very limited and will stay this way, this is why I'm only interested in 3-4 members.

Let me know your thoughts about this.
Thanks
JR

well, a VERY tempting offer indeed... but...
Pythagorus
well, my immediate thought was "LOL"

how am i supposed to surprise-rim berx if i'm not even in his alliance, did you ever stop and think about that!? :supermad:

DeletedUser2663

OK i will post this on behalf of my members as i saw this in our forum and thought i had to share.

foul language will not deter me from my mission to save your soul. i see your pain inside, and i want to HELP you. i want to make you feel better about yourself, so that you will cease lashing out at others. again, please desist from your foul ways and please help me help you.

Joey1974
(A very angry rude response not able to be posted on the forums)

i am so deeply saddened to see you continue to not take responsibility for your own obvious shortcomings. just remember this - when i smite you, it is done out of love and not hate. i am punishing you for your crimes in the hope that the lessons will help you grow to be a better person. try to help me help you.

Joey1974
Well if you help me I can help others..
all you do is attack me
YOU ARE THE DEVIL
The people will rise up against you as an oppressor

DeletedUser

OK i will post this on behalf of my members as i saw this in our forum and thought i had to share.

foul language will not deter me from my mission to save your soul. i see your pain inside, and i want to HELP you. i want to make you feel better about yourself, so that you will cease lashing out at others. again, please desist from your foul ways and please help me help you.

Joey1974
(A very angry rude response not able to be posted on the forums)

i am so deeply saddened to see you continue to not take responsibility for your own obvious shortcomings. just remember this - when i smite you, it is done out of love and not hate. i am punishing you for your crimes in the hope that the lessons will help you grow to be a better person. try to help me help you.

Joey1974
Well if you help me I can help others..
all you do is attack me
YOU ARE THE DEVIL
The people will rise up against you as an oppressor

The Waterboy's mom is playing Grep? :O

DeletedUser

Its an 11 year old Kid Baudin otherwise no excuse for that PM.
SOLUTION: Check his ID if he cant buy me a BEER

RIM HIM