'City List' (Administrator) not working properly with MS Edge

DeletedUser31143

I have 21 cities, but can't see all of them when I open 'City List' on MS Edge. I can see all of them using Mozilla Firefox, BUT I use MS Edge, not Firefox.

When I had 20 cities, there was only one page but it only showed ~13 cities (the number and specific cities varied) on one page. Once I had 21 cities, it added page 2 but only added one city.

antz2013

Phrourach
I would recommend that you try the basics, clear your cache, check to ensure everything is up-to-date etc. and if this is still an issue you may need to look at changing browsers. There are certain browsers that do not work well with Grepolis, that is one of them.

It was also suggested that your zoom may be an issue.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31143

I would recommend that you try the basics, clear your cache, check to ensure everything is up-to-date etc. and if this is still an issue you may need to look at changing browsers. There are certain browsers that do not work well with Grepolis, that is one of them.

It was also suggested that your zoom may be an issue.

I did all of that. Several times. I could use a different browser, and do have Firefox as a backup browser for those websites where the coders are too lazy to make their website functional with Edge. Are Grepolis coders too lazy to make the game fully functional with Edge? Seems so. Only 75% of everyone on the internet use Microsoft browsers, so why bother properly coding for them?

DeletedUser54886

No offence riotdog, but edge is not the best of browsers... it was introduced more because of the lawsuits against Microsoft than to improve the browser... there are hundreds of websites that are not edge compatible and many sites say they work with IE as opposed to edge, so go easy on the coders, they may have to re-write large chunks of code to dumb it down for edge...