City Names That Help

DeletedUser

Ok, name city names that would help you in the game, like you're in a war with Spartans and you want BP, what do you do? You name it Spartans Suck or something like that.

So my city name makes me not get attacked, not that I like this just that I need to build up resources then I'll have some other name. So the grand name...

An Innocent Turtle , nobody wants to attack one correct? Well I haven't got attacked so it's working. Nobody wants a report like this:

War City is attack An Innocent Turtle, would you?

DeletedUser

Someone copied Milonius' city names from Iota on that one I guess.

Aicy

Strategos
If you want attacks name your city "I have quit. Free farm" and make up some stuff in your profile explaining why.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

in theta mine was, ghost town some noobs thought that acctually so it worked

DeletedUser

I think that would be awesome if you did that then when they attacked and can't cancel change it to: Psyche

DeletedUser

Wow, these all seem to work. Just got attacked thanks to Aicy LOL. Well he did chicken out when I said Hi.

DeletedUser

XD you got to be kidding

If you want to attack, put somethng up like "I quite", Good Bye", ect...Someone onse put up "Srry1levwarhouse" or something like that.

DeletedUser7698

Well that's great to know because I named my city Zeus Castle in zeta and this dude thought I was all big and strong and attacked me with 300 horseman and 500 slingers.I had 500 swordsman 400 archers and he kept on attacking.So then I thought screw this and gave all my troops to my alliance leader and I left.

But, then he conquered me.But I was prepared for that when he attacked me I took out all the buildings except the senate and I gave all my rescources to my leader except 1 of each rescource.

Last edited by a moderator:

vincaocao

Phrourach
My city name is 001.Infant City, so it would be like War City is attacking Infant city, players aren't that dumb to realize that infants are babies so it means the city is built by babies, so if they lose it would be a embarassment

DeletedUser

I name mine after toast and breakfast items so that everyones to scared to attack me (except for one guy named marcus orillos who I bounced 9 attacks from! Shame on you TW XD!) like 1.The Head Toaster 2.The Toast Slice 3.The Butter Knife 4.The Jam Jar and 5.The Juice Cup. (Coming soon 6.The Cereal Bowl)

DeletedUser

Lol, What happens if you lose it?
spqp2.jpg

DeletedUser

My cities are ruled by animals, so they are named accordingly. The people of Iota are cruel, cruel people though.

DeletedUser

If you want to irriate your opponent and make it hard for them to coordinate attacks because it will tkae them to long to figure out how to write the city nmae would be to use capital I's and Lowercase l's in the game they are the same so have titles like Ill IIl.

vincaocao

Phrourach
LOL on Iota I just changed my city name to Indian Refugees because a guy on my island constantly farms me and I hardly go on Iota so I name it Indian Refugees so it would be

Caravanium (The Caravan Kid) is attacking Indian Refegees, indian refugees are poor and they are in a bad situation so it is very mean to do that, so supporting Indian Refugees would be a very kind thing to do.

DeletedUser

I'm thinking of naming a city 'fluffy kittens'. Could you imagine receiving a battle report that said you are being attacked by fluffy kittens? :D

DeletedUser

I got really bored and decided to name my cities after prescription painkillers......

# Actiq
# Celebrex
# Demerol
# Duragesic
# Fentora
# Lorcet
# Lorcet Plus
# Lortab
# Norco
# Oxycontin 40
# Percocet
# Percodan
# Ultram
# Vicodin
# Vicodin HP
# Vicodin Plus

DeletedUser

I once saw a ghost town called "I hate my neighbors". I was laughing so hard, he was surrounded by a huge group of 5 digiters.