City names.....

DeletedUser

Looking at various cities on this world I find it highly interesting that many players put alot of thought into their city names......I started my cities with a central theme.....Alphabetical and with a GODS theme....Like

Cavalry of the GODS etc.....

How do you name your cities and do you have a system of marking your cities to indicate to you what their composition is? (Defense/offense etc......)

DeletedUser

I started off with Greek and general Mediterranean city names such as Rhodes and Lesbos, I then got bored and left player's names or used their names to mark who's city I took (for example 02.domenesianos city), after a while I stopped caring and just stuck an island reference number in front of whatever the previous owner had (e.g. 06.Cyotees Den).

I do find it odd that a player's first city can have an apostrophe, but if you edit it in anyway, it's not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mine's Augrius. Came up with it when i was waiting for the bus. It started as Argos but i changed it to be my own.

DeletedUser

mine's Augrius. Came up with it when i was waiting for the bus. It started as Argos but i changed it to be my own.

Their is a very similar name Agrius.....was in Greek mythology a son of Parthaon, king of Calydon in Aetolia.

DeletedUser

I based mine on the fact that i am a huge fan of Alexander The Great. My city name is Alexandria.

DeletedUser

all my cities are called at the holiday spots where i went to party ^^ salou,lloret,blanes,Ibiza and if i get more cities ill just switch to my other non party places ive been

DeletedUser

My cities are names represent defense, offense and some are the unknown. Got a few that will throw people off when they see the attacks on there screen. Hey that's what the game is all about strategy..

DeletedUser

Well, I change mine every while now its about a book I really liked called The Hunger games

DeletedUser

Mine are from CroDam on Theta. The names are cool, so I copied.

DeletedUser

Mine have to do with weapons of mass destruction, I do not know why.

First city named... NuKe

DeletedUser

I base mine around toast like 1. The Head Toaster, 2. The Toast Slice, 3. The Butter Knife, 4. The Jam Jar, 5. The Juice Cup. Get the idea?

DeletedUser

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

DeletedUser

variation of IP addresses.... math solutions, and just words that come to mind in the moment. No rhyme, no reason.... or if something happened during the siege I'll come up with something.

DeletedUser3688

Mine are 1) Alexandria 2) Babylon 3) Greek City-State.

DeletedUser

how very original.
what??? no sparta????
oh, i see it.......it's in your name.