Claim: Ocean 55 - Virus

DeletedUser

Alo,

It has come to my attention again that many players are still ignorant to the fact that Ocean 55 belongs to Virus. So I have decided to post a public claim for the Ocean.

Virus Claims Oceans 55!

There, the claim has been made, so now no alliance or player can feign ignorance on the subject. This means that all cities which are located on an island that is designated within our borders is automatically defaulted to Virus. To see if your island is designated within our borders please click on the information tab for the island in question, or the information tab for the city in question, and it will say what Ocean the island is located in.

Island Designation
Islanddesignation.jpg

City Designation
CityDesignation.jpg

Now I know many players will think this is unfair and be reluctant to give up their cities. That is quite understandable. However, for those players who see the futility of remaining in Ocean 55 will be given a grace period to relocate. Also, those players who willingly submit their cities to infection will most likely gain some favor with Lady Acacia, which everybody knows is the 6th God of Grepolis. By submitting your city to Virus, and if you are nice enough, our fair Lady may even assist you in taking another city in a foreign Ocean.

LadyAcaciaGoddess-1.jpg

And for those of you who reject our modest and fair proposal, we look forward to mercilessly rimming you from our Ocean. We may even decide to rim you from RHO due to your insolence.

Also, for those of you colonizing into our ocean, remember this:

Wrongway.jpg

May your infection be swift and painless!
- Not2Sane

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's funny because Virus is a join or die alliance. How good can you be when you can't take a city from an alliance less player. Virus, tie your horse up and get down from it.

The Hag today at 6:13 PM
Well i know im in a crap situation but i was left high n dry with the SNAKES and aswell as you attacking i've had lots of attacks from VIRUS who now hate me because I upset them when i refused to return the 'job application' like list of questions to join them. They took it personally when i told them they've been attacking me for weeks and not taken a city from me so i dont really have to prove myself. It was never meant that way but hey ho.

DeletedUser

It's funny because Virus is a join or die alliance. How good can you be when you can't take a city from an alliance less player. Virus, tie your horse up and get down from it.

The Hag today at 6:13 PM
Well i know im in a crap situation but i was left high n dry with the SNAKES and aswell as you attacking i've had lots of attacks from VIRUS who now hate me because I upset them when i refused to return the 'job application' like list of questions to join them. They took it personally when i told them they've been attacking me for weeks and not taken a city from me so i dont really have to prove myself. It was never meant that way but hey ho.

Before you tell us to get down off a horse, you should get down off yours first. Remember this horse you like to ride? Or is it more of a bear? but either way, you should get off that before someone gets hurt!

- Not2Sane

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny, really it is. Not the picture but the fact that whenever in game stats or information is used against Virus you instantly resort to personal insults or something that is not relevant.

Anyways, this really isn't worth my time as anything I type will just be thrown aside so you sling propaganda at the public. Shame you weren't with Virus your entire career on Rho so you really don't know everything about it. :(

DeletedUser

Funny, really it is. Not the picture but the fact that whenever in game stats or information is used against Virus you instantly resort to personal insults or something that is not relevant.

Anyways, this really isn't worth my time as anything I type will just be thrown aside so you sling propaganda at the public. Shame you weren't with Virus your entire career on Rho so you really don't know everything about it.

Hey man, don't take it so serious. At least it makes everybody laugh. And where is the point if we take it too seriously? Let have that serious face at wars. Coordinated attacks and everything. I decided to reply here only because smb took it as an insult.

DeletedUser7213

*Wonders who has been mudslinging?*

I like the Hag, don't know him from Adam, but he plays on Gamma too. There he is a Hug - Yay. Oh, and there are always two sides to every story. Naturally, we all believe our own BS - Banter, I believe it's called here, or, so I was told. One must learn to wind their necks in, no? VRControls = DoublePlusplusungood ... Break free

*Stream of consciousness*

DeletedUser

Hey man, don't take it so serious. At least it makes everybody laugh. And where is the point if we take it too seriously? Let have that serious face at wars. Coordinated attacks and everything. I decided to reply here only because smb took it as an insult.

It is a picture of a man on top of an obese woman with title "Deadly Truth Winning". That is not mean to be an insult? Please lol. I don't take offense to it at all, like I said I think the fact that he resorted to that is funny.

Plus, who said anything about wars :p

DeletedUser

And she is huge, sexy women. Can serve as well as a nice horse too. In many directions :)

DeletedUser7213

No need to be weight-ist people. Voluptuous is good, right?

DeletedUser

Alo,

It has come to my attention again that many players are still ignorant to the fact that Ocean 55 belongs to Virus. So I have decided to post a public claim for the Ocean.

Virus Claims Oceans 55!

There, the claim has been made, so now no alliance or player can feign ignorance on the subject. This means that all cities which are located on an island that is designated within our borders is automatically defaulted to Virus. To see if your island is designated within our borders please click on the information tab for the island in question, or the information tab for the city in question, and it will say what Ocean the island is located in.

Island Designation
Islanddesignation.jpg

City Designation
CityDesignation.jpg

Now I know many players will think this is unfair and be reluctant to give up their cities. That is quite understandable. However, for those players who see the futility of remaining in Ocean 55 will be given a grace period to relocate. Also, those players who willingly submit their cities to infection will most likely gain some favor with Lady Acacia, which everybody knows is the 6th God of Grepolis. By submitting your city to Virus, and if you are nice enough, our fair Lady may even assist you in taking another city in a foreign Ocean.

LadyAcaciaGoddess.jpg

And for those of you who reject our modest and fair proposal, we look forward to mercilessly rimming you from our Ocean. We may even decide to rim you from RHO due to your insolence.

Also, for those of you colonizing into our ocean, remember this:

Wrongway.jpg

- Not2Sane

It's a great PnP very well constructed so +rep for that.

However do you not think you need some new content for your PnPs? It's all very well making a nice story but how many times do you need to repeat the same tired old line?

I think everyone inside and outside grepolis knows by now that virus has this idea in their head that they own ocean 55. If you find people inside 'your' ocean it's simply because they just really don't care... a bit like most of the community right now I expect.

I guess you're working with limited material. I mean what have virus actually done since you joined? You've got a few more cities in ocean 55, the 'fun' you must have :p. Pity.

DeletedUser13255

N2S, your pnps aren't bad and I have + repped you for them, but DT is right. You always reply with personal insults once he responds with facts. As a woman, I find that picture you made very offensive and if my name was on it, I would report you instantly.

On another note, I am suspicious now that you are doing the same PnP over and over in order to get your alliance name on the Rho Milestones thread as first alliance to do 10 PnPs. Come on, admit it. :p

DeletedUser7213

On another note, I am suspicious now that you are doing the same PnP over and over in order to get your alliance name on the Rho Milestones thread as first alliance to do 10 PnPs. Come on, admit it. :p

Wait... That's an actual achievement?:D

DeletedUser

N2S, your pnps aren't bad and I have + repped you for them, but DT is right. You always reply with personal insults once he responds with facts. As a woman, I find that picture you made very offensive and if my name was on it, I would report you instantly.

I get an achievement for 10 PNP's? I did not know that, but I will certainly keep that in mind as I make more. The main reason I do them is to spark some life into these otherwise boring forums. How many people frequent these threads to read the same boring crap. My PNP's I have been told are quite humourous from both Virus and Others.

In addition, that picture with Deadly Truth is mostly to get a ruse out of him as I find his lack of wit entertaining. As for the picture being offensive, you should see the pictures I have posted on my alliances internal forums. Now those are offensive.

As for new material, I am working on some new stuff. That is why the 6th god (Lady Acacia) was added to this post. I am branching out in new ways that will explain Virus Dominance. If there is anything you would like to see, such as maybe a PNP of Virus rimming someone, or defaming an alliance let me know and I may just do so.

Anyways, I don't like explaining self so this will be my last post on the subject. From now on, I will keep it to cheeky insults, and entertaining propaganda that promotes Virus. It is a free forum, so feel free to make a PNP promoting your alliance, or attacking Virus. Or does your alliance lack the creativity to do so?

- Not2Sane

DeletedUser340

" I am suspicious now that you are doing the same PnP over and over in order to get your alliance name on the Rho Milestones thread as first alliance to do 10 PnPs. Come on, admit it."

^ <3

With Virus it's the same, spend more time in-game, I see O55 isn't yours 'yet'? (I use yet loosely) maybe you should stop saying how good you are on the forums, and keep getting your troops killed on trt villages :D

DeletedUser13255

I get an achievement for 10 PNP's? I did not know that, but I will certainly keep that in mind as I make more. The main reason I do them is to spark some life into these otherwise boring forums. How many people frequent these threads to read the same boring crap. My PNP's I have been told are quite humourous from both Virus and Others.

In addition, that picture with Deadly Truth is mostly to get a ruse out of him as I find his lack of wit entertaining. As for the picture being offensive, you should see the pictures I have posted on my alliances internal forums. Now those are offensive.

As for new material, I am working on some new stuff. That is why the 6th god (Lady Acacia) was added to this post. I am branching out in new ways that will explain Virus Dominance. If there is anything you would like to see, such as maybe a PNP of Virus rimming someone, or defaming an alliance let me know and I may just do so.

Anyways, I don't like explaining self so this will be my last post on the subject. From now on, I will keep it to cheeky insults, and entertaining propaganda that promotes Virus. It is a free forum, so feel free to make a PNP promoting your alliance, or attacking Virus. Or does your alliance lack the creativity to do so?

- Not2Sane
N2S, try making ten PnPs about ten different subjects is all I'm saying. I didn't say they weren't humourous. :) And in my opinion, the picture of the woman being rode like a horse is not funny at all especially when you put someones name on it like that.

There is a fine line between wit and degrading someone because you can't understand their sense of humour. I would guess that you don't find DT funny because he has called you and your mates out on a few things. Really, you know nothing about him.

As for PnPs, have you actually looked for any made by our members? I don't know if I would have time to do one but I could probably do a PnP that would blow your mind. After all, I know many of Virus's dark little secrets. ;) But that's just not my style :)

DeletedUser

- Not2Sane

Fair enough, I have nothing against you writing more PnPs, as I said they are an enjoyable read and I look forward to more defamation. I do however find it rather ironic that you post unrelated and irrelevant pictures to degrade someone because they are lacking in wit :p

Good luck with your future literary endeavors :)

DeletedUser

Nice PNP, Funny that you mention Lady A and Elysium. I believe she remembers Nightmares of Elysium ;). Actually several Virus members should remember. :p
Indeed, though we were uNmEek by then. You remember who took the most cities off her? Eedjit and me. Guess she won't worry about us this time around.

Interestingly, while we lifted 7 cities from her, she picked up 8. You know what saved Lady from losing more cities to us? DAFT, led by raiders/DT, opened hostilities on uNmEek, diverting our attention away from Bloodstorm Pirates.

Ironic, don't you think?