Class or NOT? you decide

• Thread starter DeletedUser37100
  • Start date

DeletedUser37100

I was a member of Krypteia in this world from the near beginning and was a team player supporting where and when needed,attacking all the time,getting SR's, harassing opponents,exchanging resources to help out all the time.I began to lose my patience with the Queen of Krypt's and her dictatorship type of ruling and though t of leaving the game.I started handing over cities ( mind you I had 33 cites and was up to #8 at one point) then I decided to stick around and relocate to O57 and try a different scene away from Krypt's.I asked JCShastacola if he could call off the hounds on all but one of my cites that had CQ researched so I could relocate. He said he would work on it. Then as soon as I come back from a VM day to relocate I am meet with a barrage of incoming attacks on my final 3 cities.They took two and I was at 1. Then I awake the next morning to 120+ attack on my last city.After a hard fought battle and an incredible snipe from a mate on first CS,Krypts landed their second CS and I am off to restart mode. Here's where the CLASS shows through. I began to get PM's from Krypts asking why i was spy. I NEVER REPEAT NEVER was a spy. I defended myself but it is what it is. Then I get a PM from a Krypt leader and here's what he had to say.-

llihevad today at 18:17
Hey bud, thought i`d message you now and explain what happened. Not sure if you read the alliance message i sent out via our friendly spy, but it was just propaganda to get the team spirit going, we had to rim you or we`d have lowered morale even further, instead it got a massive response and everybody is back on top form.

I never thought for a minute you were our friendly kryp spy from the start, but with the messages you sent leg and the messages JC and KC received from you it sure looked like you were, if you looked at it a certain way. So we thought if it looks like a duck quacks like a duck, why not let it be a duck lol.

There really is no hard feelings, this is just a game we play for fun, and i hope you continue enjoying as it should be played.

All the best mate!

LONG LIVE KRYPTEIA!

DEATH TO HER ENEMIES!

So they were losing morale because another player and myself left they felt it right to blow smoke up their own players back sides to get the players active and excited.
My question to you is this a CLASS ACT or a FUN SHOW called Krypteia?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OOh ooh ooh pick me pick me, I know the answer!!

DeletedUser20415

whats the matter, I dont see any krypt barking over here, that's a really low shot ... * puke *

DeletedUser37100

here are a couple of quotes from a Krypt about his leadership's tactics-"yeah i see, i don't like the way they did that, its not cool with me" "they did a lot of this in another world i played with them on, i didn't like it then and i definitely don't like it now"
I had to hide his name for his own safety

DeletedUser44027

And he said that in a PM, too? *giggle* time for some MMs of your own :D

DeletedUser

All the best mate!

LONG LIVE KRYPTEIA!

DEATH TO HER ENEMIES!

a quick analysis of the mail shows the following:

KryptIA is a girl (her enemies). She (the alliance) is one ugly girl who just showed one of low life moves....

So let me get this straight, you would slay any player of your own for the sake of the moral of the team.....

Why don't you go CS some enemies and boost your morale... oh let me guess cause you can't land one without being sniped...

Well this past week has been very disappointing, a player calls you Queen of Simcity and you go nuts...... u slay him for your own revenge and you make look like a spy??

Well at least he left and returned you all your filthy cities, your SIM cities....

Hey Pflug Jason why aren't you blabbing on this post?

DeletedUser

to be honest i have no problems with giggsy, he is a hell of an player he was always there for me when, i needed something to set the record straight

not being evolved with leadership i never really knew what was going until after the cs was wet. i knew there where 8k ldu and 1k breams in the city that were U.S support. that's what i did know .

now giggsy i gave you props in the before but where did all the U.S support come from??. i now know the whole story but somethings just don't add up on your end sorry.

and i'm going to tell you US guys something your tactics in game play isn't anything exemplary either. so you can get on here and preach to the choir about how great you guys are. when your to afraid to turn around and smell your owns butts, bc that cap stinks too.!! you guys would do the same as us or any other alliances if you though you had a traitors in your mist.
so don't play that card it makes you guys sound even more full of your selves then you already are, and dont brag about sniping a cs. you guys have a lot of never to get on here and talk about gold users blah blah all day
what ever happened to skill?? and you guys use gold too!! so please turn around and smell that stinky donkey already its getting old.

not back to giggsy i would really like to hear more from him about the US support and where the rumor came from.

DeletedUser

so don't play that card it makes you guys sound even more full of your selves then you already are, and dont brag about sniping a cs. you guys have a lot of never to get on here and talk about gold users blah blah all day
what ever happened to skill?? and you guys use gold too!! so please turn around and smell that stinky donkey already its getting old.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

take ur words and go cry somewhere else
keep going little cry baby keep crying....

Grow up, Cs someone, earn some BP then come back talk to me on the forums....

If you cannot decide whether an excellent attack is just this - an excellent attack -

DeletedUser

whats the matter, I dont see any krypt barking over here, that's a really low shot ... * puke *

Well maybe its best that Krypteia keep quiet cos a lot of the U. S. pnp is very poor quality. For example VV

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

take ur words and go cry somewhere else,

Is this the kind of pnp to be expected from an alliance that wants to remembered as one of Grep's Greats? I think not. If Kryptea are ignoring this thread and focussing on ingame stuff and improving their capping rate then they are probably doing the right thing :)

DeletedUser

AoC it wasnt a PnP from my part, no clue how u decided it is.

As for the laughing part :) well pflug made my day ...

It's like we are back to nursery and he is blaming his running shoes and saying our shoes are faster.
This game has evolved, it used to be about online times and about attacks during offline times. With the app we are barely suffering from anything and i mean all Grepo Players. The new challenge is the timer.

Now all you aim for is a good timing. Nthn more nthn less.

As for the krypts improving their gameplay..... how will they do that??? slay another player to boost the morale...

Last request, plz do share your ingame name with me since i do not know u :)

DeletedUser20415

to be honest i have no problems with giggsy, he is a hell of an player he was always there for me when, i needed something to set the record straight

not being evolved with leadership i never really knew what was going until after the cs was wet. i knew there where 8k ldu and 1k breams in the city that were U.S support. that's what i did know .

now giggsy i gave you props in the before but where did all the U.S support come from??. i now know the whole story but somethings just don't add up on your end sorry.

and i'm going to tell you US guys something your tactics in game play isn't anything exemplary either. so you can get on here and preach to the choir about how great you guys are. when your to afraid to turn around and smell your owns butts, bc that cap stinks too.!! you guys would do the same as us or any other alliances if you though you had a traitors in your mist.

not back to giggsy i would really like to hear more from him about the US support and where the rumor came from.

Okay here you have 4 options, your either blind or deaf or just stupid. 4th option is the 3 combined.
If you really think that poor guy was our spy, then the 4 adjectives I mentioned before, aren't even close to describe the situation.

Where did US support come from to a player last city or 2 out of 33 ? hmmmmm ... you know a 2 years old in kindergarden know that answer, someone who started the game yesterday, would realize that when you have problem with your alliance you ask their enemy for help. Just the fact that your leadership tried to hide their complete failure in handling gygsi and lengendica sitution(who btw is one of the oldest original kryptea member ever , or wait did u consider that one a spy too ?) by calling gygsi a spy and taking a proof last minute support to his last 2 cities, that shows how much it really SUX.

But that only show, US superiority on krypt, Krypt came here and they though this is like every single other nooby world they played before, that they are gonna dominate and conquer, they didn't expect to face the best alliance they had in all their 4 worlds, I am sure as hell they did not expect that US will have the upper hand.
So DONT EVEN DARE come out here calling us cheaters just because were simply BETTER then your alliance.

As for gold, its doesnt take a genius to compare, just check top 100 player in points and top 100 player in BP, u will see most of the top 100 player are mostly krypt, and top 100 in BP are mostly US. And the amazing part, is after you actually BUY your slot, you don't use it to conquer a new city, you use it to see which is the best island to colonize on ? ARE U KIDING ME, I never ever in my 5 years in grepo have ever ever saw an alliance that call themself the best, asking each player of their 150 Player MRA to colonize 10 cities after a world is only 5 month open.:eek:

DeletedUser14283

Play nice Naji :p

In regards to the spy situation, it's something i've never really understood. I thought the point was to have fun and enjoy this game by taking the tense times and waiting to see if you make a good crack at a city. Giving info out to others just seems to ruin the fun but then again maybe people take it a wee bit too seriously and get a bit personal.

It's just a game, sometimes I think a lot of people forget that.

DeletedUser20415

Play nice Naji :p

In regards to the spy situation, it's something i've never really understood. I thought the point was to have fun and enjoy this game by taking the tense times and waiting to see if you make a good crack at a city. Giving info out to others just seems to ruin the fun but then again maybe people take it a wee bit too seriously and get a bit personal.

It's just a game, sometimes I think a lot of people forget that.

you know better that there arent any spy :p

DeletedUser14283

you know better that there arent any spy :p

Maybe or maybe not, I try not to get sucked into that sort of talk because it just ends the same way. I'm here to enjoy the game with my friends and make new ones. You know how I am darl :p

DeletedUser20415

well I see your still here, guess there arent any new awesome video game in the market yet :D

DeletedUser37100

To clear up the support thing for Jason.I did ask for US support in my LAST city.If I had wanted to be a which I am not, I would have had every one of my cites stacked before I left and started handing them over.I only asked for enough time to relocate to O57 far away from Krypts.I see that my decision to leave effected people more than I thought.That is when your leadership came up with the whole spy thing to get people on board,SAD SO SAD. Now after Krypts were in my last city I did go and record every attack and support and spread the wealth of info to Krypt enemies because of Krypt actions.Had I been allowed to move none of that info would have been public because it would not have existed. So now here we stand. I only posted this thread to clear my name of being a spy.I am a very HONEST man sometimes too honest and the fact that I was smeared to inspire action shows a lot of your council's ability to lead.So now all is good and I will cross paths with a few old friends on the battlefield.other than that enjoy and we shall see who ends up where at the end.Plenty of time left

DeletedUser

1. Never been a fan of mud slinging. Until we hear from the leadership from Krypt then I can only take all of this at face value. But really no need to hear from the leadership of krypt because this is an internal alliance problem. Airing dirty laundry is well dirty lol. HerGrace I've never interacted with but she hasn't had a chance to defend herself.

That's just my opinion.

DeletedUser19024

You shell try Ages of Empires2-Age of Kings!
Old game but I still playing you shell try it Naji (SW)(D):pro:

DeletedUser

Okay here you have 4 options, your either blind or deaf or just stupid. 4th option is the 3 combined.
If you really think that poor guy was our spy, then the 4 adjectives I mentioned before, aren't even close to describe the situation.

Where did US support come from to a player last city or 2 out of 33 ? hmmmmm ... you know a 2 years old in kindergarden know that answer, someone who started the game yesterday, would realize that when you have problem with your alliance you ask their enemy for help. Just the fact that your leadership tried to hide their complete failure in handling gygsi and lengendica sitution(who btw is one of the oldest original kryptea member ever , or wait did u consider that one a spy too ?) by calling gygsi a spy and taking a proof last minute support to his last 2 cities, that shows how much it really SUX.

But that only show, US superiority on krypt, Krypt came here and they though this is like every single other nooby world they played before, that they are gonna dominate and conquer, they didn't expect to face the best alliance they had in all their 4 worlds, I am sure as hell they did not expect that US will have the upper hand.
As for gold, its doesnt take a genius to compare, just check top 100 player in points and top 100 player in BP, u will see most of the top 100 player are mostly krypt, and top 100 in BP are mostly US. And the amazing part, is after you actually BUY your slot, you don't use it to conquer a new city, you use it to see which is the best island to colonize on ? ARE U KIDING ME, I never ever in my 5 years in grepo have ever ever saw an alliance that call themself the best, asking each player of their 150 Player MRA to colonize 10 cities after a world is only 5 month open.:eek:

you know its kinda fun top get you guys all pumped up for a change :D i'm surprised the negative reps haven't hit me again ;)
i never called giggsy a spy did i?!? i just said you guys would do the same to anyone that you suspected to be one. so don't tell me you wouldn't bc i know better. i like giggsy personally. i know he left the game for his reason which i know and understand. but he left and gave up most of his cities. now were fighting over the others . realize most of us know each other from other alliances from other worlds so it doenst take a rocket scientist either NAYJA to know he called you guys for help. which doesn't look good either regardless of his actions with leadership or not

spies are apart of the game like it or not and us guys i'm sure have there fair share of moles in alliances they use too