Pending Closed for maintenance

DeletedUser

World:N/A
Browser and Version: Mozilla Fire Fox
Overview of the bug: when you try to access the forums in game or from the home screen it will not allow you to do so saying it is closed for maintenance
How often this occurs:Always since last forum update
Urgency: Mildly urgent
Preventative Actions: logging in logging out clearing cache and switching browser
Summary: see overview
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: No.
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes

Other info: I dont know if its just me or just my computer since it dosnt seem anyone else is having this problem but i figured id report it. Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser

I've tried this from your ingame account and it works fine for me, can you please try logging out of your forum account and trying to open the forum from ingame?

Additionally can oyu please try a different PC to see if this is restricted only to the PC you usually use.

DeletedUser

Ok i tried this on my home computer and it works just fine for some reason it must be my laptop it still lets me in if i go through the announcements on the main page but stills hows closed for maintenance in game or from the home page but o well not really a big deal.