Beginner CnC My signature and avatar (please)

DeletedUser

Hi all!

Recently I've been very active on the forum and I have also been playing around in Photoshop. So, I decided to make a new avatar and signature. Its nothing special, but its simple and suits me perfectly since I love card magic :D

Please rate it from 1 to 10 and rate it honestly, I want to see what other people think of it.
Thanks in advance :)

DeletedUser

8/10.

I like it. Its clear to read and simple but effective :).

+Rep.

DeletedUser

I like the avvy more than the siggy because it is simple but more complicated and looks nicer

DeletedUser

Yeah, I was thinking of putting that pattern on the signature too, but when I tried it looked kinda stupid so I went with this

DeletedUser27793

Ur avy is way better than ur sig
Avy 9/10
sig 6/10

DeletedUser

Sig's not too bad. Nice and simple, maybe the Spade + Skull (Spadeskull? :p) should be less transparent?

As for the avy, well, everyone else has said it already and it's starting to sound like a broken record heh. I actually like that the avy is similar, yet different from the sig, not just a cut out.

DeletedUser

love the avvy

and the sig is cool too...i like the font whats the name of it?
and the sig actually looks like a shadow of its own..so make it more visible? and make two of the spade skulls and put one underneath it and turn it a bit like we do it with cards
sorry for my english

DeletedUser

Thanks Z Grade :D Yeah, probably should make that "spadeskull" less transparent xD

DeletedUser

avy 8/10 looks good and clear
siggy 6/10 looks like someone has highighted it with mouse on comp

DeletedUser

love it.. very privateer-ish.. agree with the others that a little more contrast would make the sig pop out more..