Pnp Coalition or Coincidence? TBWC is behind?

• Thread starter DeletedUser56719
  • Start date

DeletedUser21944

Ice were promised a crown to join, both sides told me that. It would amuse me greatly if ice were lied to but that seems a bit far fetched. So yes balkans plan to build wonders and bwn plan to build wonders and neither are going to turn on each other and fight so the rest of us get peace. Only way balkans will turn on bwn is if they put vinny in charge. Fact is bwn and balkans are now long term friends, why should they fight to please the rest of us? Turning on friends is the worst kind of tactic (ain't it ice). We all just need to suck it up and respect how bloody good these 2 teams are
We were friends? lol

DeletedUser47335

I m not a leader or in my alliance council and I m not even from the start with Bwn(i started this world after 2-3 weeks before). I never played with them and I m guy that i do what my leaders say
Let me tell you how the things were for me. I got spammed by no reason for 24h+ every 20-30 min(no every day like this, some times was just for some hours) i had to sleep every night with my alarm off but every 2 and half hours i had my clock to wake me up to see if i m attacked/in siege and that s not fun at all! Now i have attacks going to all my cities in the moment i got the mm from you, coincidence maybe.
The spam started way before we tried to attack that Black Sails guy fyi.
I like that the stats from grepolife that One guy posted show to us were exactly 399 players but you said that 190-200 are active. I really want to know what are you guys doing with the rest 200: food, internelise(you have 80% from your cities from internal), dead weight just to send lts/support (i like that on the island with us you guys have lts on every city) If from mistake i learn to send mm like you guys to talk a little with those 200 people i really want to see their opinion.
Another thing is that you are sending supp to ov and they are sending to you guys and you are helping each other every time you have a chance. I can count on one of my hand the amount of sieges that bb said to us and us to them.
Can you please shut up, play the game, and show your mighty strategy or join the front line i will be more serious if i see you, not your lmd.
I see Ov more as an enemy than you guys when you are 2 times bigger than them. Btw...You put me in siege and I had support on my city for 3 days and just rhis morning some guys took their support but i still have support...

DeletedUser47335

I really what to point out this... can you please send me a list of those 200 people that you said that are dead weight

DeletedUser52342

Well, on the subject of spamming, it shows desperation. Leaders that would stoop so low as to allow the game to be ruined for all. The only antidote is coordinated return spam, but our pride, honor, and integrity will not allow it.

DeletedUser55265

We were friends? lol
Yeh, started when you begged us to fight balkans for you, continued when we helped support your seiges and ended when you betrayed your fellow leaders and pacts. All for a crown that you won't get here, you got played by balkans and fell for it and let down your team mates for a selfish interest. Top guy you are eh. You are probably not even clever enough to understand that bwn are laughing at you, wouldn't surprise me if they mail you after ww with a thank you message for their crown

DeletedUser21944

Yeh, started when you begged us to fight balkans for you, continued when we helped support your seiges and ended when you betrayed your fellow leaders and pacts. All for a crown that you won't get here, you got played by balkans and fell for it and let down your team mates for a selfish interest. Top guy you are eh. You are probably not even clever enough to understand that bwn are laughing at you, wouldn't surprise me if they mail you after ww with a thank you message for their crown
You mean when hcaz begged you to fight balkans??? Like I've said many times i never wanted anything to do with you guys :)

DeletedUser55265

You mean when hcaz begged you to fight balkans??? Like I've said many times i never wanted anything to do with you guys :)
Don't recall you ever saying that, if that was truly the case then you would not have posted in the shared group/forum begging for birs then huh? Your character is on show for all to see, I'd imagine that will follow you around for quite a while, I'd suggest a new ign in future worlds may prove helpful

DeletedUser55202

I m not a leader or in my alliance council and I m not even from the start with Bwn(i started this world after 2-3 weeks before). I never played with them and I m guy that i do what my leaders say
Let me tell you how the things were for me. I got spammed by no reason for 24h+ every 20-30 min(no every day like this, some times was just for some hours) i had to sleep every night with my alarm off but every 2 and half hours i had my clock to wake me up to see if i m attacked/in siege and that s not fun at all! Now i have attacks going to all my cities in the moment i got the mm from you, coincidence maybe.
The spam started way before we tried to attack that Black Sails guy fyi.
I like that the stats from grepolife that One guy posted show to us were exactly 399 players but you said that 190-200 are active. I really want to know what are you guys doing with the rest 200: food, internelise(you have 80% from your cities from internal), dead weight just to send lts/support (i like that on the island with us you guys have lts on every city) If from mistake i learn to send mm like you guys to talk a little with those 200 people i really want to see their opinion.
Another thing is that you are sending supp to ov and they are sending to you guys and you are helping each other every time you have a chance. I can count on one of my hand the amount of sieges that bb said to us and us to them.
Can you please shut up, play the game, and show your mighty strategy or join the front line i will be more serious if i see you, not your lmd.
I see Ov more as an enemy than you guys when you are 2 times bigger than them. Btw...You put me in siege and I had support on my city for 3 days and just rhis morning some guys took their support but i still have support...

We would like to see you and your guys at the front line, but we are seeing your lmds too ;)

Guess is a draw?

DeletedUser41523

We in TBWC do not care who wins. And as a heads up, I’m probably the primary long term beneficially of a BWN loss. Since it they actually screw this world up, they’ll probably never go again, meaning less serious recruiting competition. And if they do blow it and go again, cherry picking out the people that we’d want in future TBWC teams just got a lot easier. But because we’re not cheering this outcome on, don’t hate them as people, and not rushing to jump diagonally to fight BWN, we’re suddenly an agent of BWN. It makes no strategic sense for us to fight.

Just to drive the point home. If SS, Warlords, Beasties, and/or OV wins. I’m perfectly fine with that. I am friends with a lot of people in these alliances & I’ve made plenty of friends from these alliances on this world.

Please leave us out of all your guy’s bullshit between each other. We have absolutely zero interest in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21311

Many of you (BWN&Co), cried in WC about the spam. You took a brave look there, we don't spam. After Sema stopped to spam you actually started to spam or flash spam everyone.

You blame Spitum? Hypocrites, we are spammed by you, and we never spammed you back! Yes, this is how a leadership should be. Huaaaa!

But this is just my opinion, they see the end of the road and they are scared. What you did? You merged with Ice&Fire (<<<Actually another alliance that disappointed me)?

Ohhh, by the way, if not all of you knew by now. TBWC is not here to win, but to secure BWN's win lol. Guys pathetic. I've expected more from BWN in the beginning. At least from their leadership.

Ohh, one more good joke lol. Be ready! Go!

Dan, yes, TKF, acually did a thread where he wrote about how offenced he is about how BWN is fighting alone and everyone else is hugging and they are such brave .... bleaaaah :rolleyes: ....what the? No, pff, they hugging like hell from beginning with BB. Now they have like 6 alliances, and we have like 6 alliances that fight them. So, balanced. After alot of trash from his words, I saw a number that made my day. We have, the bad, bad, bad coalition against the beeeest team (in Daniel's mind), 490 players, yo man, in the entire server are 490 active players lol.

-For those who interest the exact number are like 210 - 195 players.

I am sure many of you BWN already had enough of you and they left lol.

One more rumor and I need to go. One bird, told me, that Ice merged with Balkans in order to become stronger for WW, but they didn't knew Balkan, doesn't want to win. They are here to secure BWN's win. Interestin huh?

In the end of this pamflet (and who gets angry because of a pamflet are stupid said statistics), I would like to appologise to BWN for using a forbidden word with a offensive connotation for you. Please forgive me for it!

Do me a favor and when you demonstrate these magnificent pieces of leadership skills , next time for the entire server to see , leave me out of your MM loop . The first Time you MMed with your grand insights , it was still funny , u know , now it just reeks of desperation and incompetence :(

I am extremely sure in your capabilities in game to Lead ( Even if you are not ) , to complete Victory over the Evil that is BB and BwN !! Just try focusing your energies ingame , rather than bleating like a sheep about to be slaughtered . Might help . I am pretty sure , there are competent players in SS /OV / Unnatural selection and the others of your charade that deserves at least that much from their Goldly leaders if you are anything more than a Hot AIr balloon or Obnoxious loudmouth forum Troll , That IS . :D

To the rest of sensible players of En121 Himera :) Wishing you a Good 2020 and if we do meet in Battles , may the better team win ! We will have fun and play our own Game . If you don't like it , thats just too bad ...

PS : ( To Dan ) ;) you have more faith in grepo , than me haha , Given the way the status of every new server has degraded i doubt we will have fights like the good old days , but i guess thats for the best in a way . But what i miss the most about the externals , i guess would be the PnPs we used to have ... and the quality of the posts back then , compared to trash like this .. post / players alike ....

DeletedUser41523

I don't usually voice a whole lot, but this I will say.

If I'm disappointed in anyone, its TBWC. They honestly have a good if not great chance to win this world. Especially with something that just came up not too long ago. However, they are content with just giving BWN the victory instead of taking it for themselve. Very disappointing and very sad what this game has turned into now-a-days.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. We are aware that we could probably make moves to try to win the world. We however just want to fight. We learned in our last world that being solid at that makes us happiest. Simply put when we last did WW things got pretty toxic. To a point where some on our side of wonders would pretty much message me cheering when our opponents built a wonder level before us. We don’t really want to do that again.

We are also not easy people to work with. Especially me. And you can ask OV, BWN, my own players, etc about that. I tend to be very high strung and demanding because we want the best possible results and to get the most out of our side. I’m always focused on improvement, nothings ever good enough.

I’m disappointed too though. Ever since finding out that we’re not going to join up in a long range war against BWN people have been acting like the world is lost now.

The reason we don’t pick a side is because we have different aims and goals from what BWN or SS would likely want from us. As I said, we are interested in making the best possible fighting team that we can. There is nothing either side could presently offer us that would help us achieve our team goals. We’re not even interested in the same primary enemies for either team. So we could only help them achieve theirs. I also don’t want the headache that comes with coalition fights, it’s hard enough building one team, let alone multiple.

I’d actually say that the most compelling case to join one of the two sides is the constant complaining by one side in particular. Meanwhile the other side, part of which were allied to, hasnt even asked for our help but still respects our goals and wishes and that Balkans are working with us. Loser mentalities bug me big time. So displaying them constantly is the best case someone could make to get us on the BWN side.

TL;DR: Nobody is in TBWC to win wonders. They’re in TBWC to build a decent group of fighters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56520

We have almost half their players yet almost double their conquests... Explains enough... Funny to see how the opposite coalition refuses to acknowledge all the players involved in their war against us.
Oh and yes @FlopTurnRiver the reason that TBWC doesn't attack us---------------- THEY ARE IN THE OPPOSITE END OF THE MAP FROM US, NOWHERE NEAR US.
I hope that made it more clear for you.

So many people complaining about spam when they do nothing themselves in game or they spam themselves. And this SS no spam policy sounds more like no spam BS to me. I showed proof to Big Papa of spam from SS on me and guess what he replied with. Nothing!

Look at yourselves and play the game. Stop coming to externals to cry when you don't have your facts straight

Attachments

• ebcc6ee7cba696840e374ef4910c426b.png
    ebcc6ee7cba696840e374ef4910c426b.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 27

DeletedUser56719

I like the way he cries about it on the forums but is more than happy to ask people to spam us for him cause SS are losing cities left right and centre and he needs an excuse for losing a war
Last time I've checked BWN was crying about loosing cities on spammed players. I don't see a difference hypocrite AD.

And this is not loosing, it's a tactical retreat.

DeletedUser55202

We have almost half their players yet almost double their conquests... Explains enough... Funny to see how the opposite coalition refuses to acknowledge all the players involved in their war against us.
Oh and yes @FlopTurnRiver the reason that TBWC doesn't attack us---------------- THEY ARE IN THE OPPOSITE END OF THE MAP FROM US, NOWHERE NEAR US.
I hope that made it more clear for you.

So many people complaining about spam when they do nothing themselves in game or they spam themselves. And this SS no spam policy sounds more like no spam BS to me. I showed proof to Big Papa of spam from SS on me and guess what he replied with. Nothing!

Look at yourselves and play the game. Stop coming to externals to cry when you don't have your facts straight

I like how you count up beasties to your enemy side when they are only attacking balkans and they are IN THE OPPOSITE END OF THE MAP FROM YOU, NOWHERE NEAR YOU. But you dont count up tbwc fighting warlords, for the exact same reason!

Why is it so hard to admit that you are doing the exact same thing us we do?

DeletedUser56520

I like how you count up beasties to your enemy side when they are only attacking balkans and they are IN THE OPPOSITE END OF THE MAP FROM YOU, NOWHERE NEAR YOU. But you dont count up tbwc fighting warlords, for the exact same reason!

Why is it so hard to admit that you are doing the exact same thing us we do?
Lol exactly they're at war with our only pacted alliance so why shouldn't we count them? How can you compare them to TBWC- who you don't see helping anyone from our alliance and have no involvement with us whatsoever? Yes they might be attacking your pacts but that doesn't mean they're helping us lol
Funny to see how you guys justify your losses...