Code: V_ _ _

DeletedUser16429

Ana add me back to that chat on Skype:) Also I need to talk to you about something

DeletedUser5061

I can guess what kind of vibe we give off in terms the kind of people we look to recruit but don't get it twisted we are willing to give some fresh faces a chance. We will always have space for highly motivated newer players who have some time on their hands leading up to the summer as long as they are willing to learn how to play the in an efficient and aggressive manner while remaining a team player.

Contact myself (dai.zan) or draganaxx on skype if you are interested... if like most of the team you have a need to be the best at everything you put effort into you will fit right in.

DeletedUser5061

Contact myself (dai.zan) or draganaxx on skype if you are interested... if like most of the team you have a need to be the best at everything you put effort into you will fit right in.

whaat, they cant contact me :eek:

Sure they can, tbh contact one of the girls, talking to dudes online is kinda creepy.

Lisa what is you skype username?

DeletedUser33530

I can guess what kind of vibe we give off in terms the kind of people we look to recruit but don't get it twisted we are willing to give some fresh faces a chance. We will always have space for highly motivated newer players who have some time on their hands leading up to the summer as long as they are willing to learn how to play the in an efficient and aggressive manner while remaining a team player.
sounds like too much work :p

DeletedUser20415

well at least we have a comon factor over here, we have the same allergy for some people

as for kad, its gonna be hard to take him down, not that he is a good player, but you will need to cross 4~5 oceans to catch him :D

DeletedUser5061

Yeah and I will be disappointed if Doutzen Kroes wants to take me out to dinner :)