Coming from EVE, and bringing the Swarm with me ;)

DeletedUser

Do you know the Swarm...the Federation....the GoonSwarm Federation. We are arriving, hide your kids, hide your wife, but mostly hide your honey that stuffs delicious!

Coming from EVE-Online, Glad to be here

DeletedUser

That's nice! Can't wait to see you ingame. It's always nice to have more players in an ocean, especially premades who can spice it up even more.

DeletedUser

Thanks! Looking at my ocean there are a few bumps in the road but the Swarm has always pulled through!

DeletedUser

Any relation or ties to the Goon Squad from Mal'Ganis by chance?

And btw, I enjoy reading about the massive EVE fights. Sadly word caps will keep us out of headlines, but I agree, always nice to see a new bunch joining. Someone should have warned you though- this game is evil :p

Welcome and good luck!

DeletedUser

Oh well I am actually returning I played back in 2010! :) However GoonSwarm, Goonwaffe, Goons in General; the original members hail from Something Awful forums however I can't say that I'm much an original more-so I found them and enjoyed their play-style in EVE. I cannot say if there was a Direct connection but if the Guild was wild, crazy, full of noobs and veterans just joking around and putting the punish on veteran players of other Guilds then more than likely it was Goon's ;) REMEMBER!

The Goon creed: "We aren't here to ruin the game, just yours" xD

DeletedUser

Haha, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a link then. They certainly seemed to live up to the creed.

Good group a people though.