coming soon to tau the tau times

• Thread starter Alex Skye the brave
  • Start date

DeletedUser

When tau starts i will interview top leaders and put down reports that i have learned for the tau times

if you want to try and help drop me a visitor message

DeletedUser17045

Such a rip off of what Thomas The Magnificent had started and I have also helped him.

Good luck to you. Maybe you shouldn't copy what The SigmaStar has such as interviews and what not. :)

DeletedUser

Such a rip off of what Thomas The Magnificent had started and I have also helped him.

Good luck to you. Maybe you shouldn't copy what The SigmaStar has such as interviews and what not. :)

Every newspaper has interviews, Legionreturns had started the idea. :p

DeletedUser17045

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I THOUGHT I WON THE ARGUMENT THERE! Okay, I'm sorry, Alex. Haha. I feel so energetic at this moment! WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

DeletedUser345

The SigmaStar is not the first newspaper and it is no doubt based on the many before it.

DeletedUser17045

Sincere apologies to all. Hehe.

I am nube, tis why I have made such a foolish mistake. Forgive me all! The Cheeze must now redeem himself. How will he win the hearts of the people?!

DeletedUser17157

Sincere apologies to all. Hehe.

I am nube, tis why I have made such a foolish mistake. Forgive me all! The Cheeze must now redeem himself. How will he win the hearts of the people?!

You could start by no longer referring to yourself in the third person. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No start by ignoring MaryBethCandySue :D
Skullyhoofd loves referring to himself in the third person, and he also likes it when others do so.

DeletedUser17157

No start by ignoring MaryBethCandySue :D
Skullyhoofd loves referring to himself in the third person, and he also likes it when others do so.

Well of course you would like others to refer to you in the third person. Would be a bit confusing otherwise.

DeletedUser17045

I believe CheezeHead start all of this commotion. I do wonder, what will CheezeHead do to try and stop it? No one knows for sure. However, CheezeHead is determined to find, capture, and tickle Jarpenguin!