Newspaper Coming soon...

DeletedUser46395

Next issue of the Nag will be a WW special - all the runners and riders, secret pacts and agreements from all the major players. All you don't need to know about who will be competing at the end of the server

I already have a fair bit of material covering most of the major alliances, but I always welcome contributions, especially from those with an axe to grind or who feel I won't otherwise cover them fairly.

Up to contributors to decide if it's worse for them to tell me all their dirty secrets and reduce their chances for WWs, or for me to make up a story that everyone believes even though it's total fantasy which reduces their chances for WWs.

DeletedUser54067

I think if LAST OF THE RIM LORDS can takeout the rest of THOR and get Loki and The Langolier Ones to merge they can pull an upset and actually be a rim alliance that wins this word. If that happens that will make this the greatest server ever, but one can only dream.

I personally think Slap. and Noobs have a chance of winning if they grow into 25,36,34 and 55,75,66 respectively. Again it would be cool to see the guys on the rim win against a bunch of core guys who never actually fought each other besides SMYN (Checkmate, EBG's former alliance and WiB).

DeletedUser48256

I think if LAST OF THE RIM LORDS can takeout the rest of THOR and get Loki and The Langolier Ones to merge they can pull an upset and actually be a rim alliance that wins this word. If that happens that will make this the greatest server ever, but one can only dream.

I personally think Slap. and Noobs have a chance of winning if they grow into 25,36,34 and 55,75,66 respectively. Again it would be cool to see the guys on the rim win against a bunch of core guys who never actually fought each other besides SMYN (Checkmate, EBG's former alliance and WiB).

All LOTR contributed to the take down of Thor was recruiting the players (mostly simmers) that Loki left behind haha.

That merge will never happen, at least one of those alliances will have to fall, there just isn't space for all three in that corner of the rim ;)

And to put the final nail in the coffin, Loki has got no interest whatsoever in wonders.
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser54067

Don't know much about the situation but is Loki planning on retaking 43 and kicking Thor and LOTR out of 53?

DeletedUser54360

All LOTR contributed to the take down of Thor was recruiting the players (mostly simmers) that Loki left behind haha.

That merge will never happen, at least one of those alliances will have to fall, there just isn't space for all three in that corner of the rim ;)

And to put the final nail in the coffin, Loki has got no interest whatsoever in wonders.
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

Plus being an undercover Caustic Academy Loki has a different agenda to that publically stated. Ha ha

There will be no TLO LOTR merge. The time for that has passed. even though TLO are a great bunch of lads.

DeletedUser54360

The real news of the day is the unforgiveable betrayal of members that Casutic and SMYN are perpetrating . Merging ..

Well that is a merger made in Hell . I dont blame any SMYN player emptying the contents of their stomachs at this news.

DeletedUser46395

The real news of the day is the unforgiveable betrayal of members that Casutic and SMYN are perpetrating . Merging ..

Well that is a merger made in Hell . I dont blame any SMYN player emptying the contents of their stomachs at this news.

I'm after new news, not stuff I already know. And thanks for just blabbing it out and ruining my next edition. Sheeesh.

DeletedUser46391

Was going to say.

I thought everyone knew about the merger between CS and SMYN and all of the mass ghosting it will cause?

Don't get me wrong. This was called day one and they denied it day one and no one believed them (you can look back at the older posts in the sink or swim thread) I just feel sorry for the members within those alliances that believed them and are now being forced to look stupid because of it.

DeletedUser

Just received these messages a while ago from a noobies member

"Noobies and Caustic have a full pact now and are plan merge two alliance one for WW and one to take on whole world"

"all need to laise with TINAD, TINAH, Bloods and other alliances against them, Caustic going for easy win lol they dont have the balls to fight for WW they want it on platter"

I didn't believe were true until now. Kinda sad cause noobies do nothing but brag about how they don't hug, take on the big alliances, blah blah then they hug the other biggest alliance to sim their way to a ww :( this world just got boring fast i suppose. was really looking forward to some world wars

destroxxi

Phrourach
Was going to say.

I thought everyone knew about the merger between CS and SMYN and all of the mass ghosting it will cause?

Don't get me wrong. This was called day one and they denied it day one and no one believed them (you can look back at the older posts in the sink or swim thread) I just feel sorry for the members within those alliances that believed them and are now being forced to look stupid because of it.

Please RT your reputation proceeds you, and not in a good way either. Ah btw hows that slap merger coming along? Heard quite a few are not to happy with the 2nd rate citizenship :-D

DeletedUser46391

Please RT your reputation proceeds you, and not in a good way either. Ah btw hows that slap merger coming along? Heard quite a few are not to happy with the 2nd rate citizenship :-D

It's nice to see you are one of those people that try to turn debate into an argument to avoid looking at the facts laid out on the table.

I like this old one of you mugging off your new cuddle buddy tbh.

aa0af4fb62c24301a8cc52a675361cbc.png

Which alliance was it lost souls beat you in on lap bud? I forget.

p.s sorry bear.

DeletedUser51423

hmm.. i was about to step in here, but it seems it's been handled. But just in case, unless you have comments about the newspaper take your trash talk to the correct threads.

DeletedUser48256

I'm looking forward to it Bear, I guess I've been living in a cave for the past few months since this merge is news to me
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser54067

It's nice to see you are one of those people that try to turn debate into an argument to avoid looking at the facts laid out on the table.

I like this old one of you mugging off your new cuddle buddy tbh.

aa0af4fb62c24301a8cc52a675361cbc.png

Which alliance was it lost souls beat you in on lap bud? I forget.

p.s sorry bear.

While I agree with you the only people who have a right to talk about simmers is LOTR, Noobs, MAD DOGS Fighting Fate and maybe WiB (they held hands also). You guys have less DBP than alliances that never reach more than 5 million points. That tells the entire story. If you guys hadn't held hands in the core from the beginning then maybe CS+SMYN wouldn't have ran away with the world. SMYN was the most respectable core alliance besides WiB but then they decided to hold hands. This world had lots of good players and potential but got ruined by leaders who decided that anyone equal in size was to good for them and went after the minnows only expecting to come out on top. This game has a way of rooting out leadership who play "Sim to Win" strategies.

DeletedUser48583

Grepo aint what it used to be I accepted that fact but yeh this world has a lot of potential by looking at cores and rosters in alliances but end of the day what once used to be about fighting has turned more into diplomacy and politics to win a world. To win now build good core rim the rim alliances build wonders far out and maintain good diplomacy from major wars basically sim to win but with politics involved. Good old fighting days and when wonders was built an ocean or 2 away from enemy where huge fights happen are gone now.

DeletedUser54610

Some of you people are so hostile over one another. Remember, it's just a game. Although.. I wouldn't mind seeing two players battling it out without help from either alliance.:D