Pnp Common mistakes when trying to infiltrate an alliance.

• Thread starter Hagop abroumian
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So there I was playing Breath of Fire 1 and taking care of my grepolis account where I suddenly got a message from Bushmasterklw

pnp1.png

So I asked him to forward the message that delboy8 has sent to him and look what he answered me.

pnp2.png

I knew something was fishy so I left this to be. The next day....

pnp3.png

I knew that he was a spy sent by bush to try and send info so I tried to be a smart and in the first time in my left it was successful.

pnp4.png

He said no then yes for my questions:"Is there a spy in our alliance". Now check the answer here.

pnp5.png

People just don't know how to send a spy. Hey this is how you spy for all the noobs out there. The coalition's forum EXPOSED.

pnp6.png

PS: If you can't see the forum clearly try pressing ctrl and + to zoom in.

So to sum this up. ALL NOOBS THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT THE WAY TO INFILTRATE AN ALLIANCE.

DeletedUser

Credits to v0nclausewits for uploading those pics for me. +rep him too.

DeletedUser

Lol! Good one Hagop! I especially liked the coalition forum. :D

DeletedUser

King nation I included your wise words in the PnP "We will be the judge of that".

DeletedUser

ahhh, gotta give it up to them. when one doesn't succeed, another will try try again. and fail miserably. LMAO

DeletedUser

King nation I included your wise words in the PnP "We will be the judge of that".

LOL least you take it too heart. How is this world doing That world was Set as DELETE for me. I'am ready for a faster world conquest Naxos is my home even though its MORAL again lol

DeletedUser

ahhh, gotta give it up to them. when one doesn't succeed, another will try try again. and fail miserably. LMAO
And the cycle will continue because I know have many people in many places that will warn me directly.

How is this world doing
It's going good for my alliance.

DeletedUser

TGSCOPES said:
No other alliances have spies in your alliance...

I think you're reading this as "No, other alliances have spies in your alliance..." but there is no comma there so it is still a denial of spies, meaning he didn't change this part of his story.

I'm not saying it changes anything big picture, but I don't think he was changing his story on the spies like you say in the post...not sure why I even care just something I noticed...

DeletedUser

1) whoever mentioned the walthrough HAHAHA!!! :D , i just choked on my drink!!!
2) the red pen! ahhhhh! too much red pen! :p

DeletedUser

I would have, had there not been a gam walkthrough on your tabs :p

DeletedUser

Why??? I use that walk through cause I don't like to get a headache while playing rpg games (the dungeons are soooooooo confusing).

DeletedUser

Walkthroughs aren't a bad thing all the time...

The JRPG genre is full of games where walkthroughs are sometimes even required. I may have patience for Grepolis, but having multiple tables for character skills, equipment stats, and occasionally the dialogue choices that may or may not affect plot or gameplay would take ages and intentional load/saves just to find out such stats. I don't count this as cheating in my book, though they definitely could be classified as a walkthrough.

I'd rather do some research (like data that would exist in walkthroughs) on good equipment to help beef up my playing character and set it up so that he/she can use that rather than find out mid-late game that I cannot progress in the game anymore because I'm still wearing beginners cardboard and didn't realize that that skill choice back at level 5 determined whether or not I could actually fight with the weapons I'd been collecting for the past 36 hours of played time. In this latter case, I'd probably rage and do something I'd regret.

EDIT:
On the other hand, there are also JRPGs where saving/loading and finding out if the choice you made (or are going to make) will lead to victory or death is part of the fun.

Last edited by a moderator: