Important Concept - Grepolisscore Feedback Thread

DeletedUser5293

What is you have played on en. us. & beta servers under a variety of names

DeletedUser52846

I also think

What is you have played on en. us. & beta servers under a variety of names

I think there should be a way to link our EN and US server accounts together if nothing else for the rewards aspect of the game, its nice to be able to show others that you have accomplished something when you are new to a regions server. :D

I would like to see an activity award. Perhaps some harder to receive awards that give abilities such as the crowns (in addition to the crowns award).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49576

Things like Great power of the day and defender of the day are important to me and my friends, will they be carried over to the new system. I hope so.

DeletedUser23115

I think you are on the right track, sounds interesting and challenging.
_bravo2.gif

Ghostboyrazox

Phrourach
The Grepolisscore concept sounds good to me as long as people with higher scores are not given more strengths over those with lower scores. Merely getting the higher score should be the reward in itself! Of course chasing the awards is great. And if this is not too much detail, it might be nice to ALSO know how long it took the player to earn those points - I suggest posting the player's start date along with the number of points.

BYE, Ghostboyrazox (Arthur, slowly playing since July 2011)

DeletedUser46662

For starters, I would like to say drop an extra "s" in the name:
Grepolisscore >> Grepoliscore

Sounds better.

What are the ways of "finding" the rewards?
I did not see that mentioned

DeletedUser25073

I'm a veteran of the game and LOVE this entire concept! It should have been done LONG ago!

What I DO NOT LOVE is the fact the your system is designed in such a manner that you guys can not (or will not)? Transfer any awards (OR CROWN) which have been won from the EN servers over to the US servers. That sucks and is very cheap. Grepolis is far better than that and I expect far more than that.

On the US servers, I'm starting out as a newbie after having played for over 3 years, winning a crown and MANY awards from multiple worlds. It seems that a simple "cut n paste" of code is all that is required, and it being sent to whomever operates the US servers then inserted into the proper place.

This new concept is awesome! As long as it actually does cover ALL of Grepolis.... even US servers.

DeletedUser

well beautifull idea!! with the awards we should get rewards!! i hope so!!!

(SW)Joetheconker

DeletedUser

Anyway played in many worlds and got many awards but never rewards :)

DeletedUser35934

Different awards and multiple crowns for different world types and speeds.

DeletedUser17088

Great Idea and honestly it should have been added years ago.

many of us (including myself) have given our main account away. so this grepolisscore will only reflect those who have stuck with their accounts from day one.

Had this been added years ago many players would have stuck with the same name because it meant something, I mean im not bothered that i wont have a good greposscore but im just a bit 'too late grepo devs...far too late'

DeletedUser15912

It sounds like a good addition and one more reason to remain a grepo addict. When will this concept be implemented?

DeletedUser

how about
alliance longevity award(which amounts to an award of substance=gold/favour/a free CS!).
longest serving member/s in an alliance award(=free CP/gold/favour!)
there could be options all commensurate with the award.

DeletedUser32469

Unless you get rid of all the silly awards (like ones for event participation) this will be meaningless, and if you did, the remaining ones would be more significant and more folks would bother to display them. Personally, I would rather see the devs spending their time on figuring out a better end game, or increasing participation with constantt or moderately increasing gold use, as opposed to increasing gold use by an ever shrinking number of players. I would be especially disgusted if it turned out that the new system encourages folks to just buy (in effect) awards and their appurtenant benefits.

DeletedUser30931

I think there should be a way to link our EN and US server accounts together if nothing else for the rewards aspect of the game, its nice to be able to show others that you have accomplished something when you are new to a regions server. :D

I would like to see an activity award. Perhaps some harder to receive awards that give abilities such as the crowns (in addition to the crowns award).

Agreed

:pro:

Things like Great power of the day and defender of the day are important to me and my friends, will they be carried over to the new system. I hope so.

It should only be expanded.

For starters, I would like to say drop an extra "s" in the name:
Grepolisscore >> Grepoliscore

Sounds better.

What are the ways of "finding" the rewards?
I did not see that mentioned

GrepoScore

well beautifull idea!! with the awards we should get rewards!! i hope so!!!

(SW)Joetheconker

Absolutely, we should get rewards associated with the award, such as Successful Spy: Silver increase; Attacker of the Day: Improved Attack; and etc. I think you can see where I am going with this.

Different awards and multiple crowns for different world types and speeds.

I think the problem with this is that there are different accounts for each server, which leads to the possibility of the same name being a different player on the various servers. We would have to be able to link the accounts server to server to confirm that they are both indeed the same player.

maxilex

Phrourach
My first thought aligns with several others here - allow cross over of scores between the servers.

Other than that, It is good - it gives you a nice resume to show prospective alliances :)