Conflicts????

DeletedUser29916

What is situation so far.
Coalition of 200 000 players supported with gold of grepo gold legend Erik conquer maybe 20 towns from TUS. TUS conquer maybe 40 towns from coalition of 200 000 players.

But the biggest news of all is that Erik took a town, and he hit with something like 1 000 000 LS from just one town.
Story go like this:
Grepo gold legend erik, who spend the most gold in history of this game signed a new improved contract with inogames.
He signed a contract that he will keep playing this game for next 4 years, as a award he receive town with 10 000 000 population and 1 000 000 LS
That was his award for singing new contract.
Inogames is so happy to keep the best gold user of this game in their hands.
Erik means so much for them, they even plan to make private world for erik, that could bring 200 new employee for inogmaes.

You are counting your losses way before the end of battle my friend :).

DeletedUser22517

yes,we are cuddling against each other,lol
mungus should be happy:d

Any war is good war, numbers are not important but as i can see both coalitions have around the same amount of players give it or take so it is game on.What is the status so far?

DeletedUser48452

You are counting your losses way before the end of battle my friend :).

All i do is telling people how erik is legen... wait for it, wait for it ...dary player. I like his style so much, he is pro, he can build 10 000 slingers in just an hour.
Only erik can do that.

DeletedUser

Yeah im probably wrong, Eriks mm did say you were 1K in number after all :p

DeletedUser

Canby,I am sorry,was inteneded for dobardan,not you.
He is really exaggerating.
It is clearly one of your players and this way he simply is discrediting you.

DeletedUser

In all fairness when you pick fights with everyone in a server you can't then feel hard done by when the server fights back.

DeletedUser48452

TUS (354) VS Coming Soon (846)

Eric worth 300 players.
YOu know, erik can build 20 000 slingers and 1 000 LS in just a hour.
Eric is pro man, erik is the legendary. His skills are incredible, erik had 22 towns when he had 23k BP.
You see, only pro players can have 22 towns with 23k BP, only incredible players can build 20 000 slingers in a hour.

I do not know why i even bother to play this world when i know that i have no chance against so good player.

Erik aka GOLDY

DeletedUser49059

Yep, woeful decision, and one player wouldn't have made a difference to us walloping them.

Perhaps not...but if you lost the person whom had been giving directive for any and all ops and were being op'd from 2 directions, you could see that it would present some "challenges" that would be difficult to overcome successfully.

Fluffers are a talented team- it should be interesting to see how things progress in the next couple of weeks. I am sure that you all will find a good group to invite to dinner...as the menu item, that is- not the guest of honor. Kinda like in the movie Hannibal, right...lol!

DeletedUser38465

Eric worth 300 players.
Eric is pro man, erik is the legendary. His skills are incredible, erik had 22 towns when he had 23k BP.
You see, only pro players can have 22 towns with 23k BP, only incredible players can build 20 000 slingers in a hour.

I do not know why i even bother to play this world when i know that i have no chance against so good player.

Erik aka GOLDY

Erik uses gold, so what so do I. Its not his fault Inno provides events in which you can gain a good advantage. I had a problem before too, but ultimately it comes down to Inno enabling this for players with money. One could make the point too if people gold walls for defense, then what is wrong with golding offensive units?

He is a great player I've seen his attacks firsthand.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32487

Eric worth 300 players.

Erik aka GOLDY

Just as Morti said.... you seem have an issue with Erik. Seems more personal than using of gold. Did you take part in 'Battle of Troy'? Did you reap the benefits? But you must know that Inno is using such events to entice players to spend more gold. You can build up your offence or defense easily with this. You are happy to play a game that is supported by gold users, but unhappy that he is using it against you.

I would like to to be like Erik, but I can't afford to. But i DO buy gold. So does many other players... Have you got a bee in a bonnet with every one of them or just Erik.

DeletedUser48452

Erik uses gold, so what so do I. Its not his fault Inno provides events in which you can gain a good advantage. I had a problem before too, but ultimately it comes down to Inno enabling this for players with money. One could make the point too if people gold walls for defense, then what is wrong with golding offensive units?

He is a great player I've seen his attacks firsthand.

Man, if he do not use gold, he would not know how to play this game lol.
He wood be my regular farm.

That guy write on his profile that he is some kind of grepo legend, and he post on his profile lots of reports how good he is but he never write that he spend something like 50k dollars to have that reports.

Man, i do not have nothing against gold, i just hate when someone spend that amount of money and call him self grepo legend.

Come on, that guy would be my farm all day if he play without gold.

He do not know the basics of this game.
I sow his reports where he send something like 200 harpy on wall 25 + tower, come on, grepo legends dont do that because it is just stupid, good players dont do that.
What he do, he send them, kill them, and then rebuild on event.

He is very bad player to be honest.

DeletedUser48452

Just as Morti said.... you seem have an issue with Erik. Seems more personal than using of gold. Did you take part in 'Battle of Troy'? Did you reap the benefits? But you must know that Inno is using such events to entice players to spend more gold. You can build up your offence or defense easily with this. You are happy to play a game that is supported by gold users, but unhappy that he is using it against you.

I would like to to be like Erik, but I can't afford to. But i DO buy gold. So does many other players... Have you got a bee in a bonnet with every one of them or just Erik.

Nah, nothing personal, i just reed his profile in game few days ago. Then i checked his BP and i saw that he have total of 23k BP and 22 towns. At the the same time i had somethink like 25, 27k BP and only 8 towns, i had no free slots more.
It was funny to read how good he is and know that he gold up 10-12 towns in the first month of the server lol.
So i i just make a profile here to tell him that he is not so good as he think :).

Am i the only one who think that he is funny player or what?
Or i am just stupid?

DeletedUser32487

Nah, nothing personal, i just reed his profile in game few days ago. Then i checked his BP and i sow tha the have total of 23k BP and 22 towns. In the same time i had somethink like 25, 27k BP and only 8 towns, had no free slots more.
It was funny to read how good he is and know that he gold up 10-12 towns lol.
So i i just make a profile here to tell him that he is not so good as he think :).

Am i the only one who think that he is funny player or what?

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Look into your own alliance first before pointing the finger at Erik. Erik has how many crowns, and yet you have none.

Yes I have seen Erik's impressive Harpy nukes. More better Morti and Ezy will say all about harpy nukes, them who faced it in the receiving end. Whilst you have your opinion on pros and cons of harpy nukes. You are really going off too much about Erik and Gold spending. Or else you may end up like poor old Dimlogic and his moans on gold abuse.

You getting a good bashing from Erik atm, and guessing it is not going every well for you. Hence you want to put him down about gold use.

How about I make a suggestion to you? Speak to the Inno Community manager and say to stop selling gold. For them to offer this game free of charge. Put your big mouth to use and take it up with Inno. If there is no sale of gold to everyone from tonight then you can face Erik 1:1.

There is a challenge for you.... So you going to speak to Inno mate?

DeletedUser38465

Yes I have seen Erik's impressive Harpy nukes. More better Morti and Ezy will say all about harpy nukes, them who faced it in the receiving end.

wall from hert op 2282014.PNG

About 80% of those harpies were Eriks in the first op on me. :D

This was after the Thracian event FYI.

DeletedUser48452

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Look into your own alliance first before pointing the finger at Erik. Erik has how many crowns, and yet you have none.

Yes I have seen Erik's impressive Harpy nukes. More better Morti and Ezy will say all about harpy nukes, them who faced it in the receiving end. Whilst you have your opinion on pros and cons of harpy nukes. You are really going off too much about Erik and Gold spending. Or else you may end up like poor old Dimlogic and his moans on gold abuse.

You getting a good bashing from Erik atm, and guessing it is not going every well for you. Hence you want to put him down about gold use.

How about I make a suggestion to you? Speak to the Inno Community manager and say to stop selling gold. For them to offer this game free of charge. Put your big mouth to use and take it up with Inno. If there is no sale of gold to everyone from tonight then you can face Erik 1:1.

There is a challenge for you.... So you going to speak to Inno mate?

Well, no one from here had 23k points and 22 towns.

There is a big possibility that erik think that harpy nukes fly over wall :eek: lol.

DeletedUser

In the end one should blame the game not the player. Inno has made it possible to buy yourself greatness and people take advantage of it. If you had enough money to take advantage of that and buy endless gold you wouldnt have much to say now, would you?

Inno will never return to the original policy we started with when there were only advisors out there and thats it. The reason many joined this game in the first place was that it wasnt possible to buy greatness here, unlike so many other games like this. Now things have changed and if only you take a look at it, barely anyone is left from those times... so it's all about the game, not the player one should blame.

DeletedUser48452

In the end one should blame the game not the player. Inno has made it possible to buy yourself greatness and people take advantage of it. If you had enough money to take advantage of that and buy endless gold you wouldnt have much to say now, would you?

Inno will never return to the original policy we started with when there were only advisors out there and thats it. The reason many joined this game in the first place was that it wasnt possible to buy greatness here, unlike so many other games like this. Now things have changed and if only you take a look at it, barely anyone is left from those times... so it's all about the game, not the player one should blame.

I have nothing against gold, i only have against people who think that they are pro and spend 5000$ per month, they are not pro.
Player like that is erik, he is not good player, gold is making him looks like he is a good player.
It is ok to use gold but it is not ok to spend 5000$ per month and tell everyone how good you are lol.

DeletedUser40223

I have nothing against gold, i only have against people who think that they are pro and spend 5000$ per month, they are not pro.
Player like that is erik, he is not good player, gold is making him looks like he is a good player.
It is ok to use gold but it is not ok to spend 5000$ per month and tell everyone how good you are lol.

It is what it is. We have to choice to accept and play or don't accept and don't play. It's a bit unfair to criticize someone who is prepared to put his money on the line for the benefit of his alliance. Erik gets hammered for golding up forces, I get hammered for golding up the demolition of a city that is about to fall into enemy hands. At the end of the day even if you don't appreciate this I guarantee the people in our respective alliances do.

That said if Inno released a world with a set monthly fee and no other gold purchases available I would be happy to play that, and so would many other gold users..