Conflicts????

DeletedUser

Hey guys I'm kind of late to the party on this world and on the rim. Just curious to any wars, events or drama that might be going on in this world. TUS and Fluff seem pretty good to me. A peaceful world is a boring World.

DeletedUser340

Fluff dropped Just For Laughs and recruited the top

We (Aut Vincere) dropped Kingsguard after they stacked our enemies.

Big Tasty Nutter Butters just declared on us too...

All I know being a rim dude :)

DeletedUser44261

We (Aut Vincere) dropped Kingsguard after they stacked our enemies.

Not sure if you would have dropped them so easy without DES + BTNB running a joint OP on them and taking 12 cities. They helped as well!

Lots going on in the rim, loving it so far :)

DeletedUser340

As far as I'm aware they had no impact on how we dealt with them... We had over 50 cities in revolt within the first couple of hours.

DeletedUser

Yea fluff seems to be going after the smaller alliances. I actually love the alliance I am in now (Bloods) . Very good group of players but fluff has been attacking us non stop. We are still growing rapidly so it will be interesting when we are big enough to fight back more

DeletedUser40223

044 is interesting. We (Independent) are at war with Secret Society, who in turn got backstabbed (allegedly) by one of their own who jumped ship to The Alcoholics Annonymous and took a fair amount of turncoats with him. They in turn are apparently having a love in with TUS and both of those are also having a pop at lil ole us.

Did I say interesting? My bad.. I meant hilarious.. :D

Stirlo

Phrourach
This is probably why theres nothing major to talk about

Good old pact fest. Arguably worse than Ialysos! What happened to this game!

2eg4cr6.jpg

246p943.jpg

DeletedUser37948

ErikWijmeersch on 2015-02-21 at 09:12
Hi group of friends,

Welcome in the coalition.

God i hate coalitions special when they are against my own team, so smooth to be part of it.

A little secret, 90% of life in a new grepolis world is not about winning but all about staying alive and that's what the coalition is all about.

We have a nice set up in shared deff Tabbs, make good use of it, the first week we will all know what needs to be known about TUS OFF CAPABILITIES.

We are + 1k members at shared deff tab, if we manage to send out only 20 birs to any city in revolt that would be a great way to drive the enemy insane.

Obviously, the goal of this group is not only defend, I think a number of 10 days would be enough for us to start testing the TUS DEFF CAPACITITEN .

Also, the coalition is our own way of saying, enough is enough, stop dishonorable methods or you will be slain, TUS makes easy pacts/Naps, just to steal players from their pact co-founders, they did it other servers they do it overhere, these methods proved very succesfull in the stone age, but at the modern servers where so many people already have a golden crown it's contra productive, everybody hate those players leaving for easy victory, NOBODY RESPECT GOLD*DIGGERS!!!
I have been tested TUS in world Eubea, and I must say, its as cutting with a knife through butter once you're rolling on a path of destruction.

Main reason is simple, 30% of their members are people who were forced to join against there will, 30% golddiggers and 30% own members? COMBINED WITH LEADERS FULL OF THEIRSELF AND BIG EGO's, its just a matter of time untill they will turn against eachother lol, al this creates THE TUS*GIANT on high heels.

To all sit tight, deff our friends for now, eat popcorn, and get yourself ready build lightning speed to kill Those TUSSERS.

I have high hopes we all gonna have fun if for any reason a group is unhappy, we don't force any team to stay if feelings aren't what they were hoping for.
But i want to make clear That anytime we end a nap or pact That we do it with honor and give ample notice to the alliance we are breaking ties with before we attack them. I do not wanna be associated with BE / TUS tactics of attacking in middle of night or anyone have reason to say we are not honorable. I believe 4 days advanced warning is honnorable, but hopefully it won't need to come that way.

have all nice weekend!

DeletedUser

Typical...can't fight 1 on 1 so you just throw 1000 players against superior skill.

DeletedUser

you scared Zero?
Ryan,if I am not wrong most of those are the result of your(alliance) policy;)

DeletedUser37948

you scared Zero?
Ryan,if I am not wrong most of those are the result of your(alliance) policy;)

lol our alliance policy is to play grepo and have fun. Its comming soons policy to try and demonise us so they can form a coalition based on fear of TUS

only 12 year old kids will beleive this propogander the person who sent the MM to me did so because they thought it was such a great joke.

DeletedUser32487

Question for Alpha: you really PACT/NAP with both sides of the picket fence?

If you could elaborate your reasoning for us all to understand....

Stirlo

Phrourach
Just for those Alpha players in Skype wondering who Stirlo is. I'm not in your alliance. You just have a lot of players who you've bullied into playing for you whilst pacting with your entire oceans. Those players are with you for survival only. When you press players into service the way you have then this is the sort of thing that happens.

I'm fed up of this pact with everyone then isolate the smallest alliance one at a time to force their players into your alliance. Who next after Black Dawn? My bet would be the Monk alliances. I hope you get the proper fight you deserve real soon. Stop the bullying!! Its ruining the game.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
ErikWijmeersch on 2015-02-21 at 09:12
Hi group of friends,

Welcome in the coalition.

God i hate coalitions special when they are against my own team, so smooth to be part of it.

A little secret, 90% of life in a new grepolis world is not about winning but all about staying alive and that's what the coalition is all about.

We have a nice set up in shared deff Tabbs, make good use of it, the first week we will all know what needs to be known about TUS OFF CAPABILITIES.

We are + 1k members at shared deff tab, if we manage to send out only 20 birs to any city in revolt that would be a great way to drive the enemy insane.

Obviously, the goal of this group is not only defend, I think a number of 10 days would be enough for us to start testing the TUS DEFF CAPACITITEN .

Also, the coalition is our own way of saying, enough is enough, stop dishonorable methods or you will be slain, TUS makes easy pacts/Naps, just to steal players from their pact co-founders, they did it other servers they do it overhere, these methods proved very succesfull in the stone age, but at the modern servers where so many people already have a golden crown it's contra productive, everybody hate those players leaving for easy victory, NOBODY RESPECT GOLD*DIGGERS!!!
I have been tested TUS in world Eubea, and I must say, its as cutting with a knife through butter once you're rolling on a path of destruction.

Main reason is simple, 30% of their members are people who were forced to join against there will, 30% golddiggers and 30% own members? COMBINED WITH LEADERS FULL OF THEIRSELF AND BIG EGO's, its just a matter of time untill they will turn against eachother lol, al this creates THE TUS*GIANT on high heels.

To all sit tight, deff our friends for now, eat popcorn, and get yourself ready build lightning speed to kill Those TUSSERS.

I have high hopes we all gonna have fun if for any reason a group is unhappy, we don't force any team to stay if feelings aren't what they were hoping for.
But i want to make clear That anytime we end a nap or pact That we do it with honor and give ample notice to the alliance we are breaking ties with before we attack them. I do not wanna be associated with BE / TUS tactics of attacking in middle of night or anyone have reason to say we are not honorable. I believe 4 days advanced warning is honnorable, but hopefully it won't need to come that way.

have all nice weekend!

thats a awesome letter

DeletedUser

Typical...can't fight 1 on 1 so you just throw 1000 players against superior skill.

Lol what a joke

LOL if this ain't the pot calling the kettle black. How many players/teams you guys got now. TUS/TUS2 at full capacity, Alcoholic empire just poached half of secret society. Project Mayhem are you whipping boys. Lets be real now. 6 of this, half a dozen of the other. Same thing.