Connecting the dots questions

DeletedUser

That thread was created over a year ago, when a lot of this was still in development. If you are under the impression that what was stated in there is still going to happen then you need to read the newer announcements. That information was before 2.0 was even released, and even then that information was subject to change. Whatever it is you are getting from that thread is no longer current and is considered outdated with the release of the later announcements.

I suggest keeping an eye on the newer discussion threads and the information provided on the Wiki as that is the most up-to-date information we have available.

I was not looking towards that for answers I was stating that is where is was before..... I asked here so I can get a proper answer as I thought it might have been different

DeletedUser17523

Several Qs:

What happens when you reach 4/7 WW, but then the alliance disbands or you are removed from the alliance. Are you kicked out of the HW?

What happens when you are kicked out of an alliance that has access to HW?

Likewise, do you get access to the HW forever is you simply join an alliance, then leave and alliance that has access? An Alliance could just give everyone access to HW then.

What happens if you acheived 4/7 WW but a city on the island is conquered?

I say there are too many flaws in the system. Everything was fine in the original version, so why change something that people are happy about?????

DeletedUser

As a member of the alliance that won the world, your account will have been granted access to the hero world. You don't have to remain with the alliance there.

An alliance smart enough to win the world woiuld have kicked you out before they started the wonders. If they didn't, you must have something to contribute.

The winner of the world award would be given when the four wonders are complete. People who jump ship into the alliance will not be given the award. They will have to earn the heroic tactition award to gain entry to the hero world.

If one of the wonders was lost after the 4 had been completed, it would be a little harder to achieve all 7.

What flaws?

DeletedUser

What I find incredible is that IG thinks it will be difficult to get the Heroic Tactician award. All I have to do to get this award is lower myself by founding a city. 200k points? You can have that in Alpha and barely play once a week now.