Conquest and Revolt problems

DeletedUser

I recently attempted to conquest a city and I can't figure out why it didn't become a conquest. Instead, the troops all came home with the loot, instead of starting the 24 hour conquest procedure. Not what I wanted.

I only have one city. I have researched conquest. The target had 741 points and no troops. Here are the troops I sent:
1 colony ship
10 transport boats
100 swordsmen
20 slingers
43 hopites
8 lightships

On the way there it said 'city takeover' when I hovered over the icon. Are there any other factors I am missing? :heh:

DeletedUser

it takes 24 hours for the city to fully become yours.

During that time, the sliege can be broken, by attacks. Be sure to put up a lot of defences

DeletedUser

The problem is my troops (including the colony ship) immediately turned around and headed home. They did not go into occupation mode.

DeletedUser

It says I have enough points for 1/2 cities. So that shouldn't be the problem.

DeletedUser

Some people have been experiencing bugs that can cause this. Check the bug reporting forums for further advice.

I suggest you try a bigger city

DeletedUser

It replaced it in new worlds. It is pretty simple: First you send revolt attack where you have to destroy every unit in the city. Then you time cs to land 12 hours AFTER the revolt attack landed. If the cs lands, the city is yours.

DeletedUser

As above send a clearing attack as a revolt attack. 12 hours after vill is cleared of troops revolt starts. Clearing attacks.........12.01 after revolt starts your CS lands and vill is yours if it hasnt been supported.

DeletedUser

As above send a clearing attack as a revolt attack. 12 hours after vill is cleared of troops revolt starts. Clearing attacks.........12.01 after revolt starts your CS lands and vill is yours if it hasnt been supported.

You Mean With "CS lands" that i should send it as support or attack ?

because i did it as attack and always it loots and get back :Angry:

DeletedUser7557

I am on my way to conquering someone and i hope this does not happen. :/

DeletedUser5

PrinceBlackFox's problem was easily solved through a ticket, so no longer needs support.

DeletedUser

Can't conquest

Hi guys!

I got problem.
On attack menu where you chose number of troops to send on attack I haven't option "Conquest attack". Only "Regular attack" is available option.
I got 30 lvl academy and I got researched Conquest. Got also CS ready.
Any ideas ???

World - Kappa

Regards,
Stone

DeletedUser

There is no conquest option. Sending a colony ship creates this option. Of course you do need the culture level for it to succeed.

DeletedUser

I was not very clear in my first post.
I can't lunch REVOLT attack ...

DeletedUser

kappa does not use revolt lol.

so there is no need for revolt attack. just launch your colony ship with a military to conquer them