Conquest question

DeletedUser

How can someone get into vacation mode if I just landed an incite revolt attack and was about to send my CS? This is bogus.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How can someone get into vacation mode if I just landed an incite revolt attack and was about to send my CS? This is bogus.

They activated the vmode button two days ago. As while thoes 48 hrs are being counted, you can launch any type of attack on them. Once the last second on the 48 hrs is up. You can no longer launch an attack or a support to that individual. It happens to hundreds of players Drusat. Your not the first, or will be the last to be frustrated by someone running into vmode.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They activated the vmode button two days ago. As while thoes 48 hrs are being counted, you can launch any type of attack on them. Once the last second on the 48 hrs is up. You can no longer launch an attack or a support to that individual. It happens to hundreds of players Drusat. Your not the first, or will be the last to be frustrated by someone running into vmode.

I figured, but damn, I have horrible luck. Oy.

DeletedUser2795

keep in mind that some people still go into Vacation mode for an actual vacation, so you may have accidentally hit one of those.